Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliff Speed View Post
    This is the answer I was looking for.
    You must have gone to Appalachian State. You must have SEC envy too?

Comment

Originally posted by Remoh View Post
      You must have gone to Appalachian State. You must have SEC envy too?
      HA! I grew up a Vols fan and graduated from UGA, so no, no SEC envy. If it's Auburn, the Tide, the Gators or LSU, I hope they lose every game from now until the end of time, and if they're playing each other, since they can't both lose, a hole in the earth needs to open up and swallow them. LOL.
      I got a fever, and the only prescription is more brook trout!

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Angel View Post
        Sounds like somebody's feelin's are hurt on account of the big, bad SEC not lettin' ennybody else win a BCS Championship in the past seven years.
        You must have me confused with somebody else. I have no feelings, hard of hearing, and about to get a new eyeglass prescription.

But if you're fishing for a bet, I've got $10 says the SEC doesn't win the crystal ball in Pasadena on January 6, 2014.

Put your pants on Mike. Reminds me of my step farther , Curtis, 6'4" 250#'s standing on the end of our dock in the Mobile Delta when the bass fishers were getting ready for a shotgun tourny start. He was wearing BVD's and shooting a 12 gauge. The Bass Fishers moved their start point after being pelted with bird shot.
        Curtis is welcome to fish with me anytime.

I think that pic is from one of the first few episodes of Breaking Bad, but I can't remember what he's aiming at. May be a fire truck, seriously, it may....

Comment

I think Bama has peaked . Chattanooga will give them a run. Chattanooga is a lousy warm up game for the War Eagles. Bama has been playing high school teams the whole season. Bama just thinks they are good. I remember recently Auburn beat them 6 years in a row. It made Bama so mad when Tuberville smoked a celebratory cigar on the side line. Auburn had t-Shirts one hand and a thumb for 6. That's why Bama went out and got/paid Saban $6 mil per year. They will cut Saban back to $3 million after the game. What Bama doesn't realize is money can't solve all your problems.

Comment

Originally posted by MariettaMike View Post
            But if you're fishing for a bet, I've got $10 says the SEC doesn't win the crystal ball in Pasadena on January 6, 2014.

I think that pic is from one of the first few episodes of Breaking Bad, but I can't remember what he's aiming at. May be a fire truck, seriously, it may....
            I'll take you up on your bet and raise you $90... FSU is about the only team that I've seen that would give an SEC team a great challenge. But after reading about what's going-on in Tallahassee... I don't know if the FSU QB will be playing...
            If an SEC teams wins the BCS, you can send the money to:
            https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671

If a non-SEC team wins, I will send you a gift card to a department store of your choice to get some pants so that you won't have to worry about any "worms"...just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by raptor View Post
              I'll take you up on your bet and...
              That bet wasn't offered to you. If you're offering me a bet, I'll pass. Jus say'n.

Comment

Originally posted by raptor View Post
                I'll take you up on your bet and raise you $90... FSU is about the only team that I've seen that would give an SEC team a great challenge. But after reading about what's going-on in Tallahassee... I don't know if the FSU QB will be playing...
                If an SEC teams wins the BCS, you can send the money to:
                https://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/...4262&pID=24671

If a non-SEC team wins, I will send you a gift card to a department store of your choice to get some pants so that you won't have to worry about any "worms"...just sayin'...
                I'll raise it $200. Mail the money to me and I'll hold it

Comment

Roll Tide!

Comment

AU will have Home field advantage. If you haven't been to a game at Jordan-Hare Stadium it rocks. It starts with the Eagle.
                    And ends with the fire hose! (circa 1986)

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

Funny Don. My dad was a cheer leader during the 57 championship. I was born in Columbus GA- (closest hospital back then) That was the first year Auburn called themselves Auburn. Until then, they were called API. Alabama Polytechnic Institute. The biggest rivalry was Ga Tech and Auburn back then. Ga Tech used to be part of the SEC but Bobby Dodd thought Bear Bryant was cheating and left the SEC for the ACC.

Comment

Ga Tech used to be part of the SEC but Bobby Dodd thought Bear Bryant was cheating and left the SEC for the ACC.
                        I think Dodd was probably correct, I believe the NCAA turned their heads to a certain schools who were the power houses in college football which was becoming more and more popular in the late 50's and 60's. At a dinner one evening in the Muscle Shoals area, I had a former Ole Miss player admit to receiving money and clothes while playing for Johnny Vaught. He was a backup to an All American. He said if they won, there would be an envelope with cash in it in his college mailbox on Monday. If they lost, no envelope.
                        Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

Not Good For 'Bama

Things do not look good for Alabama. They must be really beaten up and worn out after playing UT Chattanooga. Golly gee whiz after playing a tough school like UTC they should get a two week rest spell.

Comment

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-...92--ncaaf.html
                            If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

AU will have a home field advantage for the first half and the fans will be going wild. In the 3rd Quarter the silence will begin and there will be a huge sucking noise from the AU Fans as the 4th Quarter progresses. Alabama fans will rush to their cars to prevent them from being "keyed" after the game and depart a hostile and heartbroken Auburn. Another glorious Bama win - ROLL TIDE!

Comment

Originally posted by Trouty Mouth View Post
                                AU will have a home field advantage for the first half and the fans will be going wild. In the 3rd Quarter the silence will begin and there will be a huge sucking noise from the AU Fans as the 4th Quarter progresses. Alabama fans will rush to their cars to prevent them from being "keyed" after the game and depart a hostile and heartbroken Auburn. Another glorious Bama win - ROLL TIDE!
                                My goodness... a bammer talking about cars being "keyed"... the hypocrisy is amazing..

http://www.outkickthecoverage.com/th...imson-tide.php

Comment

Working...
                                X