No announcement yet.

The Stock Market

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stocks are rebounding nicely....mine dropped initially to about 12% over the past year, now back up to 14.5%.
    Is this correction over, or is there more to come? The market seems to have stabilized, and appears to be heading back up.
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

• Originally posted by fishnpreacher View Post
      Stocks are rebounding nicely....mine dropped initially to about 12% over the past year, now back up to 14.5%.
      Is this correction over, or is there more to come? The market seems to have stabilized, and appears to be heading back up.
      A lot of folks at work are asking me the same thing. My answer is: I don't know. No one does. One feather in our cap is the economy is strong, but predicting the future of the market is impossible.

Comment

• Originally posted by fishnpreacher View Post
        Stocks are rebounding nicely....mine dropped initially to about 12% over the past year, now back up to 14.5%.
        It's a little plateau with a lot of volatility at the moment. Depending on your frame of reference that could either mean a ranging market that's too unpredictable to make money or that it's a slight pull back in an upwardly trending market and a good buying opportunity.
        -skunked

Warning: all posts should be assumed to contain sarcasm and misinformation unless stated otherwise. The opinions shared are not necessarily those of the poster.

Comment

• Guess this little prediction is off the table:

DJIA Poised For Run To 30,000 In Second Half 2018
          Q4 2017 headline earnings were hit badly by U.S. tax changes. The declines started to reverse with Q1 2018 earnings and should continue as Q2 earnings are repor
          "What's his offense?"
          "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
          ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

Working...
          X