The Dorg Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dorg Thread

Alright folks, Gatorbyte done hauled off an' got hisse'f a dorg, an' she is truly beautimus! Then counslrman done started a-postin' pitchers of his dorg, Toad, on account of he cain't allow ennybody to one up him on dorgs. An' then I check mah Facebook page an' see where Glad Simmons at Fern Valley has done commenced to postin' pitchers of her hound dorgs also too. So to jes' go on ahead an' nip this in the bud whilst joinin' the crowd of wonderful dorg lovers here on NGTO, I am startin' a thread whereby we may all post pitchers of our favoritest pooches.

I'm gonna post pitchers of Pugs, Sam, Boudreaux, and Maggie here. An' if'n I can find pitchers of Max, Sox, an' a few other hounds I have owned I'll include them also too when I have a moment.

In the meantime, post away with pitchers of yer favoritest pooches an' tell us about how wonderful they are, or how wonderful they were. This is canine time and the thread whereby we shall honor our best friends.

I'll post pics of Pugs, Boudreaux, and Maggie later, but to start of this thread, here's Sam, the best dog I ever owned.

And yes, he loved to sit in the rockin' chair in the kitchen while us kids were out on our paper routes after school an' Mom was cookin' supper.

I've done showed y'all mine, so y'all show yours' now. Doesn't matter if'n it's past or present, all dorgs are good dorgs, so show 'em off.
    If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Marc, a man your age (you are not a kid anymore) should know you don't own a good dogs, they are part of the family. Most of the time, one of the better parts of the family. Once you get them trained to go outside to take care of business, they are reliable, caring, will not wreck your car, do drugs or come in drunk. They will let you know if there are prowlers around and love you when you feel like no one does. My wife has a cat, she doesn't do any of those thing, at least not for me. I do think she has donated some fur for some "cat's ear nymphs".
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
      Simple Goat Herder
      Former NGTO President
      Hall of Fame Member

Comment

This is my new boxer puppy, Hopper

[IMG][/IMG]
        "Everyone blows their money on stupid stuff. Just choose which stupid you want and roll with it."

Mark

Comment

here is jack who is is currently battling from mast cell tumors and Hermangio sarcoma.
          20150428_183600.jpg

better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.

Comment

Alaska showing off a new style with her ears. Also her favorite toy collection

sigpic
            ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
            - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

who owns who?

Comment

My dogs, Betsy and Brooks. Brooks is the brown one, Betsy is the black one. Brooks will join me on the Hooch from time to time, anytime the wife comes along. Betsy had a bit of an incident with some treble hooks last summer so we try and distance her from the fishing lure type activities.

Comment

This is our lil girl Duchess she's 5 months old now, she is probably the baddest little weenie dog I've ever seen lol always into something.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by WPrich; 10-01-16, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Alaska's first trip to meet her new Vet. None other than Dr. Green aka DawgVet.

sigpic

- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

Originally posted by Gatorbyte View Post
                      Alaska's first trip to meet her new Vet. None other than Dr. Green aka DawgVet.
                      You should have him take a look at that nasty rash or yours while you are there.
                      Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                      Simple Goat Herder
                      Former NGTO President
                      Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
                        You should have him take a look at that nasty rash or yours while you are there.
                        I thought we agreed to keep that quiet. By the way, it's good to hear that yours is clearing up nicely.
                        sigpic

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

dawgs

nope,i allways love animals,i dont have dogs no more,never again..they just irritate my temperament,i have 3 cats an they can irritate too,my sisters lab/ australian shepherd dogs love me,but her dogs are from hell,never ending energy an diggin holes in the yard chewin her windows,an eatin pine cones all over the house..but i play with them,an love on them,dogs allways loved me cause im a big kid kinda anyway,but with a short intolerant fuse towards some people an most dogs..but they can be great an really help if there good ones....i learned to put my garbage here in the outer room with a good closing door after yellin an cussin at someones white lab lookin dog,tearin garbage up an scattering it all over the yard.even called animal shelter a few times,an was told yes..you can shoot em if they come in the yard..i aint bought a bb gun yet though.cause the animal control girl had a talk with some of the neighbours about there dawgs..whew,i dont wanna be mean or shoot no dog,am only totally against certain breeds.o well nuff said........the animal control people are nice an a couple girls look sweet,like dog style i guess i mean...o be have.........

Comment

...new toad pic...

Blessings!

Jimmy
                            Last edited by Counslrman; 11-23-16, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Here is a picture of how I wished my dogs looked most of the time.

Here is a picture of what they actually look like most of the time.

Fly Fisherman - Part Entomologist, Part Meteorologist, Part Ichthyologist, Part Hydrologist, All Liar.

Comment

Working...
                              X