No announcement yet.

Official 2017-2018 Atlanta Falcons Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We stop the run this afternoon and we win. Unless we freeze first....
    sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
    "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

• Ah well.

So...pitchers and catchers report February 13.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      "What's his offense?"
      "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
      ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

• Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Let's see. Much improved defense, virtually same personnel on offense. What's different?

Oh yeah. The OC.
          sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
          "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

• It is really hard being a Falcons fan. But a fan I remain.

Great job this year girls, see you next season!

Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
            Simple Goat Herder
            Former NGTO President
            Hall of Fame Member

Comment

• Wasn't a bad throw at the end there...now we got to put up with Splatek for a year. I'm actually pulling for Philly just so they can lose to the Steelers.
              We are the music-makers,
              And we are the dreamers of dreams,
              Wandering by lone sea-breakers
              And sitting by desolate streams;
              World losers and world forsakers,
              On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

• Originally posted by GoutUnlimited View Post
                Wasn't a bad throw at the end there...now we got to put up with Splatek for a year. I'm actually pulling for Philly just so they can lose to the Steelers.
                That's right!
                But let's be honest there is only one REAL city in PA and it's Philly... that steel place... that's like another, smoggy, dirty, rundown... well actually I've never been there, but that what the vandersquatch was telling me...
                BAHAHAHA

Comment

• Splatek is probably sitting there in his Harold Carmichael jersey, Hall and Oats playing in the background, ruining a perfectly good ribeye between a huge hoagie roll and cheese wiz, with his Rocky statue (the whole pride of the city is build around a guy who doesn't even exist), baseball team named after female horses and a hockey team who hasn't won anything since Gerald Ford was in office, thinking the Eagles actually have a chance.

Go Pittsburgh.
                  We are the music-makers,
                  And we are the dreamers of dreams,
                  Wandering by lone sea-breakers
                  And sitting by desolate streams;
                  World losers and world forsakers,
                  On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

• Good run this year, Dirty Birds. I pulled for y'all last year against those evil New Englanders. I hope y'all will be kind enough to support my Saints for the remainder of the season. (I know this is a difficult thing to do and I won't hate anyone for saying "No ******* way!") Just thought I'd extend an olive branch so that our NFL division continues to rise to the top.

Add a few more LSU Tigers to the roster and I may be swayed to the Red and Black side of things in short order.

Anyway, the Falcons made a good run at it. Well done. Now go rest and get ready for next year!
                    If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swamp Angel View Post
                      I hope y'all will be kind enough to support my Saints for the remainder of the season.
                      Not going to happen Swampy. I hate the Saints with every fiber of my being. Go Vikings!

Buck Henry
                      Simple Goat Herder
                      Former NGTO President
                      Hall of Fame Member

Comment

• Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
                        Go Vikings!
                        At least the Vikings have very nice Purple and Gold colors.

I remember when I was a freshman at LSU, the Saints made the play-offs for the first time. A 45rpm record was issued with the title, "Who Dat Say Dey Gonna Beat Dem Saints?" Underneath it was written in red Sharpie, "Da Minnesota Vikings, Dat's Who." (Yes, the Vikings pummeled the Saints in the first round.)

Okay, that was the first time the Saints got in the playoffs. We were proud of them, but it didn't last too long. Just thought you might like a little laugh at the expense of that black and gold team from the Big Sleazy.
                        If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

• Swamper, you know I am there with you and the Saints, however it's not looking good early on. It looks like the Vikings hired the Alabama officials, but the boys from the lowlands need more than neutral calls right now.
                          Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

• There's still 3:01 left in the game, but the Saints just executed what the Falcons failed to execute yesterday.

Comment

• Brees never quits! I hate that bastard!

Buck Henry
                              Simple Goat Herder
                              Former NGTO President
                              Hall of Fame Member

Comment

• Holy crap, what a finish! NFL baby!!!!!!!

Buck Henry
                                Simple Goat Herder
                                Former NGTO President
                                Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Working...
                                X