• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attendance

Buck, many empty seats at the stadium?

Comment

Originally posted by fredw View Post
      Buck, many empty seats at the stadium?
      Not really. By kickoff, the place was pretty darn full. BTW, the new Benz stadium is all they said it would be. Very cool venue!
      Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
      Simple Goat Herder
      Former NGTO President
      Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Was at the congress center for a trade show and snuck in right after the skeleton was completed. Got to marvel at the architectural elements during that phase. Trully colossal.
        We are the music-makers,
        And we are the dreamers of dreams,
        Wandering by lone sea-breakers
        And sitting by desolate streams;
        World losers and world forsakers,
        On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Buck your cheerleader pics just made me realize something. All the female sportscasters ar getting old as dirt. They can't get some younger sideline eye candy? TEchnology is improving and the HD and 4K is not doing them any favors. may have to start watching the games on my Zenith.
          We are the music-makers,

Comment

I kind of like Samantha Ponder from ESPN

Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
            Simple Goat Herder
            Former NGTO President
            Hall of Fame Member

Comment

I guess If you had to absolutely twist my arm, I would say Charissa Thompson.

But nonetheless both her and ponder are a good 5 years outta their prime. The problem is they hired them when no one gave a dam about objectifying these broads. Now with PC run amoke, they can't get rid of em. Should've instituted age restriction. 19-21. Like united airlines in the 60s.
              We are the music-makers,

Comment

Not Too Envious .

Don't be too envious of old Buck ....... after all it WAS a Falcons game ........ 8- )

But I too grow very weary of all the freekin' replays and reviews. I will take a bump on a bad call on occasion just please keep the game moving! There is an automatic review of every turn over no matter how obvious!

For those of attending pro football games and most college games, here's a fun game. Spot the ref on the field who just looks at his watch most of the time. He is there to call a time out when it has been too long since the beer, sandwich, and boner pills people got their last five minutes of advertising in. Does not matter what is going on down on the field ........ time to sell Chevys so stop this silly game!

When you do spot them, point them out to everyone around you and when they call time out point to him and boo!

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNKIES View Post
                  Don't be too envious of old Buck ....... after all it WAS a Falcons game ........ 8- )

But I too grow very weary of all the freekin' replays and reviews. I will take a bump on a bad call on occasion just please keep the game moving! There is an automatic review of every turn over no matter how obvious!

For those of attending pro football games and most college games, here's a fun game. Spot the ref on the field who just looks at his watch most of the time. He is there to call a time out when it has been too long since the beer, sandwich, and boner pills people got their last five minutes of advertising in. Does not matter what is going on down on the field ........ time to sell Chevys so stop this silly game!

When you do spot them, point them out to everyone around you and when they call time out point to him and boo!

Uhhhhhh.... He said: Boner!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDqsgbtpDLk[/ame]

Comment

Yes I DID Say It!

Yes I did say boner but thanks to Buckman I am now reminded of Beavis and Butthead. What a combo those two were! So here is today's fantasy challenge, if the lived (and given their habits about a 50/50 chance) what would they be doing today? Quietly writing computer code for a Fortune 500 and living in the burbs with a wife and 2.7 kids, or ...?

Comment

Bye week. Can't decide cam newton shenanigans or Antonio brown shenanigans? +7 jaguars at even $. I'll take the points.
                      We are the music-makers,

Comment

Originally posted by GoutUnlimited View Post
                        Bye week. Can't decide cam newton shenanigans or Antonio brown shenanigans? +7 jaguars at even $. I'll take the points.
                        I hope Stafford and Detroit beat the **** out of Carolina. 3-0 so far.

Comment

Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
                          AS much as I dislike Cams boo-hoo attitude during the playoffs, Staff infection will find a way to choke. Thanks to him one of the greatest WRs of our era quit football.
                          We are the music-makers,

Comment

So far $. Packers vs. the cowgirls should be interesting. Dak and Zeke have been uneventful, Im expecting them to step it up or I'm changing the channel to NASCAR. Packers are well rested, I'm taking GB.

Ha, Pence leaves stadium due to player protests at Niner Colts game. Actual: Pence leaves stadium realizes he's at Niners Colts Game.
                            We are the music-makers,

Comment

Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
                              hmmm... I guess that didn't work out too well??

Comment

Chiefs vs. Texans. JJ is out. KC is laying points. Im gonna go houston by a FG.
                                We are the music-makers,

Comment

Working...
                                X