Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Philhutch80 View Post
    Fla vs Vandy= Toss up unless Fla's O shows up
    GT vs UNC= GT, UNC has 19 of 85 scholarship players listed as injured & out plus GT is under the radar like in '14. GT
    Miss St. vs Auburn= Toss up; each has a great QB and good D, should be a fun game to watch
    UGA vs Tenn= Has Butch's luck run out? Hope not! UT
    SC vs Tx A&M= I like SC's QB and D better, both are below avg. SEC teams though(translation Bama then the other 13 weak overrated teams). SC
    Ole Miss vs Bama= Bama owns
    Buckman, you keep forgetting how weak the SEC now... Clemson vs VT is a big game too.
    I was wrong with GT vs UNC, and swept the rest. The Aggies came from behind in the 4th Qtr. The question of the week will be: is UGA that good or is Butch and TN on a downward spiral. Butch may be looking for employment soon, especially considering their performance last week against a nobody followed by the biggest loss handed to TN since 1905, and first shut out since 1994.

Comment

Well the state of Georgia is full of...

Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
      I was wrong with GT vs UNC, and swept the rest. The Aggies came from behind in the 4th Qtr. The question of the week will be: is UGA that good or is Butch and TN on a downward spiral. Butch may be looking for employment soon, especially considering their performance last week against a nobody followed by the biggest loss handed to TN since 1905, and first shut out since 1994.
      Good defense by both P5 schools in GT and UGA. GT's D is ranked 10th and Georgia's is 3rd overall. The way that UGA dismantled UT yesterday was not a good sign for Butch. I have a feeling this is his last season there. The way Clemson and Bama are playing though we could be headed for round three in january. buckman1, did you see what happened to LSU?!?
      #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
      -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
      -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
      -PH

Comment

buckman1, did you see what happened to LSU?!?
        Let's just leave this game out of the conversation. We fired a coach who regularly had 10 win seasons and replaced him with a coach that was 3 and 21 as head coach at Ole Miss.

To play on Lewis Grizzard's title, "Tiger Football is Dead and I Don't Feel so Good Myself."

Y'all Georgia fans have yourselves a wonderful year. We coon-a$$e$ will just have to pretend like we're Kentucky fans and wait until basketball season. I don't think there's another "W" to be chalked up for LSU this year.
        If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

The question of the week will be: is UGA that good or is Butch and TN on a downward spiral. Butch may be looking for employment soon

Time will tell....on both of these
          Is UGA that good? Opposing offenses say the defense is. Notre Dame QB said they knew UGA's defense was good, but nobody knew how fast they were. The offense is coming together after the injury to Eason, maybe to Eason's detriment.

Is Butch gone? Do a search on the interwebs and see what all the gurus say. Not a matter of if but when.

CBS has this
          https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...-at-tennessee/
          BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
          Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

buckman1, did you see what happened to LSU?!?
            I did, and was vicariously feeling Swamp Angels pain so I didn't mention it!

Comment

Originally posted by fishnpreacher View Post
              The question of the week will be: is UGA that good or is Butch and TN on a downward spiral. Butch may be looking for employment soon]
              I think the answer is yes. Georgia, Auburn and Alabama are looking like the best teams in the SEC, time will tell in which order. I will not be surprised if UGA goes to the championship game undefeated. Don't know if Auburn can beat Bama or not.
              Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleJesse View Post
                I think the answer is yes. Georgia, Auburn and Alabama are looking like the best teams in the SEC, time will tell in which order. I will not be surprised if UGA goes to the championship game undefeated. Don't know if Auburn can beat Bama or not.
                Auburn v GA this yr will be very interesting if things keep rocking along!

Comment

This about sums up my Week 5 emotions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Attached Files

Comment

...don't think Ole Miss will surprise Auburn, nor do I think A & M has a chance vs Bama...UGA ought to handle Vandy, if they are big boys now...I fear for SC vs Ark...too many injuries...

...Richmond Spiders play Albany today...I thought it was last week, but they had an off week...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

While everyone's been on the subject of lions, I'm surprised no ones mentioned Penn State. Barkley is becoming my favorite RB even tho he had a tough day today. Next few games will be detrimental.
                      We are the music-makers,
                      And we are the dreamers of dreams,
                      Wandering by lone sea-breakers
                      And sitting by desolate streams;
                      World losers and world forsakers,
                      On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

...Richmond Spiders beat Albany 41-38 with a 2nd OT FG...

...LSU surprised me yesterday...all else went pretty much as I expected...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

...this week...:

SC at Tenn, Auburn at LSU, Tech at Miami, Vandy at Ole Miss, Tx A&M at FLA, Arkansas at Bama, Mizzou at UGA...those are the ones I'm interested in...perhaps a surprise or two...some other good ones are on, but I can only keep up with so many...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by Counslrman View Post
                            ...this week...:

SC at Tenn, Auburn at LSU, Tech at Miami, Vandy at Ole Miss, Tx A&M at FLA, Arkansas at Bama, Mizzou at UGA...those are the ones I'm interested in...perhaps a surprise or two...some other good ones are on, but I can only keep up with so many...

Blessings!

Jimmy
                            This week's winners:
                            Tennessee but will be close
                            Auburn (big time)
                            Vandy
                            Florida but I'd love to see them get whooped
                            Bama by a country mile
                            GA by 28

What say you?

Comment

Oh... And GT will fall in the Hurricane.

Comment

Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
                                This week's winners:
                                Tennessee but will be close
                                Auburn (big time)
                                Vandy
                                Florida but I'd love to see them get whooped
                                Bama by a country mile
                                GA by 28

What say you?
                                The Vols ar going to b looking for new coach soon, I'm taking SC.
                                We are the music-makers,
                                And we are the dreamers of dreams,
                                Wandering by lone sea-breakers
                                And sitting by desolate streams;
                                World losers and world forsakers,
                                On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Working...
                                X