Thank you Matt Lauer, et al - another Christmas tradition bites the dust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UncleJesse View Post
    Ever hear of the theory of de-evolution. Mankind moving backward as the globe continues to spin. Look and some of the works of the ancients without the use of power tools, computers, modern power. Makes you think. Original thought, without a reference or Google.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBvIweCIgwk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I don't hate trout fishing, just the people who trout fish."
    -Our friend Nam, but secretly Ret

"Stop Whining"

Comment

No offense ladies, but if you're not in my immediate family I ain't touching.
      sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
      "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

Originally posted by terry creech View Post
        No offense ladies, but if you're not in my immediate family I ain't touching.
        Great advise! Just live by the golden rule.. or to paraphrase.. don't do stuff to others you wouldn't want others to do to your female family.

Comment

I totally agree with the concept of being innocent until proven guilty. Unfortunately, in today's world where "sound bites" dominate our press coverage and no objectivity is applied.

I believe there are two sides to every story, and the truth is normally somewhere in between the two.

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!

Comment

One More

Heard on NPR this morning that a writer for New Yorker magazine has been fired for sexual misconduct. They will not reveal the name of the accuser to respect her privacy.

THAT is just plain WRONG!

Comment

Working...
            X