No announcement yet.

CFP prognostications

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strength of schedule ranking seems to be one of those topics we can all agree to disagree upon. If you do a Google search you will find a large selection of opinion YTD and preseason. Their tough schedules are all over the map. There seemed to be little attitude against southern schools.
    Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

It looked to me like Ohio State was playing to prove the point that they belonged in the playoffs. I still don't believe Bama earned their spot, since they finished 3rd in their conference. The Playoffs should be for conference winners.

FM
      The tug is the drug!

"Grow a pear!" - Groundpounder

Comment

Originally posted by fishmonger View Post
        It looked to me like Ohio State was playing to prove the point that they belonged in the playoffs. I still don't believe Bama earned their spot, since they finished 3rd in their conference. The Playoffs should be for conference winners.

FM

Yep
        BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
        Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Holy crap!!!!!
          Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
          Simple Goat Herder
          Former NGTO President
          Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Woof woof. Best GA game I've seen in decades.
            sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
            "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

I am too cheap to pay for premium cable, so no ESPN at my house. I listened to the entire game on the radio. The Dawg announcers were going nuts on that last play!
              Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
              Simple Goat Herder
              Former NGTO President
              Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Originally posted by I_got_skunked View Post
                Santa doesn't exist.
                Yes he does. Go Dawgs!

Comment

I'm glad to see Bama in the playoffs. When you follow up a season where you played in the national title game with only one loss against a top tier rival team, you did earn it. If anything, expand the playoffs to 8 teams, and then it'll make room for less controversy.

Comment

Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
                    If anything, expand the playoffs to 8 teams, and then it'll make room for less controversy.
                    Controversy is good for maintaining interest in the game, it keeps people talking about it all year and how their team got shafted.

Only slightly related to playoff, i.e., DC for Bama has agreed to be Head Coach at UT, they should eliminate the early signing until after all bowls and playoffs and not let college to make offers to coaches from other college until after the bowls and playoffs are completed. My team, Ms State won our bowl, with most of the coordinators and half the coaches from the regular season. Yes, it is sweeter when the defeated foe is coached by Bobby Petrino.
                    Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

Well, it's gonna be an all SEC championship game. While I don't agree with the selection committee selecting Bama for the playoffs, they proved why they are there.
                      So, who's number 1 going into the title match?
                      BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                      Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Congrats to the dawgs and fans. That was a hell of a game. Now finish the job!

Comment

Working...
                        X