Clemson vs UGA
    45.95%
    Bama vs Oklahoma
    2.70%
    Bama vs UGA
    35.14%

The poll is expired.

...it's getting closer...

...I can't wait til all the action and finding out what might happen...

Blessings!

Jimmy

P.S. ...Happy New Year !...

Comment

I agree with your predictions and happy New Year to you Jimmy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've been praying to every God I'm aware of that UGA gets blown out by Oklahoma.
        -skunked

Warning: all posts should be assumed to contain sarcasm and misinformation unless stated otherwise. The opinions shared are not necessarily those of the poster.

Comment

No Predictions

No predictions but I hope Georgia does well as I have sent them tuition checks and have no use for the other schools on the list. It will be interesting to see how the television audience numbers roll up. The selection of teams by the committee pretty much isolates the interest level to the southeast.

Comment

Originally posted by I_got_skunked View Post
            I've been praying to every God I'm aware of that UGA gets blown out by Oklahoma.
            I cancelled out your prayers by asking Santa for two more games for the Dawgs......

Comment

Clemson fan here. Nothing like the consolation prize for getting the #1 seed being a game against Alabama.

I feel better about our chances this year versus Bama than either of the two prior years.

Beating Alabama, then Georgia would be sweet but I would rather see us face Oklahoma because I think we would match up better.

Of course, by beating Alabama, then Georgia, Clemson would have beaten #1 & #2 teams in the SEC West and #1 & #2 teams in the SEC East..... in the same season!

That's about as impressive as beating 3 previous (any maybe only) active National Championship winning coaches in the same season (2016). Fisher, Meyer, Saban.

go tigers!

Comment

You should have one other choice, who cares.
                "I like beer, do you like beer, I like beer a lot."

Comment

Originally posted by fredw View Post
                  I cancelled out your prayers by asking Santa for two more games for the Dawgs......
                  Santa doesn't exist.
                  -skunked

Warning: all posts should be assumed to contain sarcasm and misinformation unless stated otherwise. The opinions shared are not necessarily those of the poster.

Comment

Probably one of the best 4 team matchups of the BCS.. no weak pac 10 and Big 10. whatever... It will be interesting to see how the dawgs D (which I think is one of the best) matches up with Oklahoma and Mayfield. I really think Oklahoma will have a difficult time with that duo of RB's for the dawgs... Bama/Clemson should be a classic as well. If I made a prediction, it would be the "kiss of death" since I am one of the worst prognosticators ever...

Comment

Conflicted as my son is a Sr. @ UGA. After is unwavering support, I would love to see an UGA championship,

Former neighbor and all around great young man Tre Lamar #57 is a linebacker for Clemson. If you are interested here is a vid of Tre destroying FSU's Blackman. It is fun watching good kids do well, when there are so many examples of the opposite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_O_5dnNu2c

Comment

CFP

Well it looks like I'm the only one here who thinks Bama is going to topple Clemson and definitely the only one here who thinks the Dawgs are doomed come Monday. Based on the results of this poll it's clear that the pole was taken by a bunch of GA residents. Good luck to all may the best team win and of course Roll Tide!
                        To be underestimated is to be at an advantage.

Comment

Ahem

" ... 4 team matchups of the BCS.. no weak pac 10 and Big 10. whatever. ..."

Weak? Take a look at the pre-season game schedules, especially Alabama. They would play Parkview HS if they could. Very anemic early schedule. Clemson is not much better.

Comment

There is no Pac 10 anymore, it is the Pac 12

Comment

Originally posted by JOHNKIES View Post
                              " ... 4 team matchups of the BCS.. no weak pac 10 and Big 10. whatever. ..."

Weak? Take a look at the pre-season game schedules, especially Alabama. They would play Parkview HS if they could. Very anemic early schedule. Clemson is not much better.
                              Well, my SEC team started the season with last year's National Champion and ended with the National champion the year before. They played two number 1 ranked teams in the country (when they played them) 2 weeks in a row. They played 3 of the 4 BCS teams playing Monday and a few more in the top 20. As for bama, FSU was ranked as the number 2 team preseason (when they played them). They can't control that they lost their QB and played poorly after that. I don't think Wisconsin, etc.. can match that.. Also, I guess I need me one of those "sarcasm" icons when posting about the number of teams in the Pac10/12....

Comment

Working...
                              X