Merry Christmas 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas 2017

...Hope everyone has a Merry and Safe Christmas ...!

Blessings!

Jimmy

I've got 2 more Christmas gatherings, then a family gathering here at mi hacienda. I can't ask for anything more. GOD is good. All the time!
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Grandchildren rock Christmas. Yep, God is good.
      sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
      "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year!! Merry Christmas Everyone !

Comment

Merry Christmas, Jimmy, and ev'ryone else also too!

I'll be driving to Lafayette, Louisiana to finish about a day's worth of work on this past summer's project there. Hopefully I'll return Tuesday or Wednesday and be ready to get into Christmas with the family until flying out to Salt Lake City the day after Christmas for a few warranty items to take care of.

I hope all y'all have a wonderful holiday season with lots of love and fun being had with your families and friends. Trout fishing brings us together on this board, but I believe our God created us all as brethren from the beginning and we should love one another as such.

May God bless everyone during this season that commemorates the arrival of His Son into this world to redeem all men to himself, and may his blessings continue to rain down upon us all during the coming year.
          If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Right back at y'all!

Comment

...we're doing Christmas Eve dinner and presents at Cath's mom and dad's house 3 blocks from us on the other side of the lake...then, Christmas Day presents and supper at our house...daughter, (Bailey and son-in law Jake Patrick), son, (Adam), in-laws, (Joe and Catherine Passailaigue), niece and hubby,(Drew and Ashley Koliani), me and Cath will be here...family is one thing with which we're blessed by God...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

Falcons game at 1:00 on Christmas Eve Day and then a traditional Puerto Rican holiday dinner with the family (roast pork, rice & beans, pastelas, etc) cooked by my smoking hot trophy wife.
                Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                Simple Goat Herder
                Former NGTO President
                Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Merry Christmas from Glad &amp; Marty

Blessings to all during this Christmas season.
                  We're blessed beyond measure in every aspect of life.
                  Regardless of circumstances, we have the Advent words of Hope, Love, Joy, and Peace
                  May we reflect on these things as we celebrate the birth of Jesus in our world and our hearts.

This sweet grandchild of ours is a true miracle who graced our lives 2+ years ago. I love her contemplative look at this snow globe. She will help our Christmas be a special one as she begins to understand the excitement and anticipation as she discovers what this is all about.

Marty and I've had some challenging months ~ We came home from vacation in early September to find $$$$ damage to our home from Hurricane Irma. It also seems another storm was brewing in our absence; our son and his wife were both diagnosed with cancer while we were away. It's been pretty tough for them with a 2-year old (their in early 40's!) but we've enjoyed having Katherine here more to help out. Thankfully, they each have a positive prognosis. Peter is recovering from two surgeries (kidney cancer) and Karen (breast cancer) is undergoing chemo with surgery in the Spring.

They seem to be managing with a strong faith and a strong support community.

So, once again, I'm reminded that our human condition is often challenging, but our God is always loving and good.

On another topic ~ Fern Valley is growing and we're most grateful for our loyal anglers and friends. Merry Christmas from Glad & Marty, Harold, Belle, and Meadow
                  http://www.facebook.com/fernvalleytrout

Find us or Post Review to Trip Advisor

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...e_Georgia.html

Comment

Originally posted by Fern Valley Girl View Post
                    Blessings to all during this Christmas season.
                    We're blessed beyond measure in every aspect of life.
                    Regardless of circumstances, we have the Advent words of Hope, Love, Joy, and Peace
                    May we reflect on these things as we celebrate the birth of Jesus in our world and our hearts.

This sweet grandchild of ours is a true miracle who graced our lives 2+ years ago. I love her contemplative look at this snow globe. She will help our Christmas be a special one as she begins to understand the excitement and anticipation as she discovers what this is all about.

Marty and I've had some challenging months ~ We came home from vacation in early September to find $$$$ damage to our home from Hurricane Irma. It also seems another storm was brewing in our absence; our son and his wife were both diagnosed with cancer while we were away. It's been pretty tough for them with a 2-year old (their in early 40's!) but we've enjoyed having Katherine here more to help out. Thankfully, they each have a positive prognosis. Peter is recovering from two surgeries (kidney cancer) and Karen (breast cancer) is undergoing chemo with surgery in the Spring.

They seem to be managing with a strong faith and a strong support community.

So, once again, I'm reminded that our human condition is often challenging, but our God is always loving and good.

On another topic ~ Fern Valley is growing and we're most grateful for our loyal anglers and friends. Merry Christmas from Glad & Marty, Harold, Belle, and Meadow
                    Praying for your kids!
                    sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
                    "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

Praying for your family!
                      Blessings!
                      BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                      Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by fishnpreacher View Post
                        Praying for your family!
                        Blessings!
                        We so appreciate prayers!
                        http://www.facebook.com/fernvalleytrout

Find us or Post Review to Trip Advisor

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractio...e_Georgia.html

Comment

Working...
                        X