What'cha get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What'cha get?

I kept looking in from time to time today to see if anyone started a thread for this.....So, what did you get? Was Santa (or Mrs Clause) good to you?

I got a new cast iron griddle for grilling steaks, a few hand tools, some Star Wars trivia books, and a batch of bass flies, a Yeti cup, some sweets and other snacking goodies...
    Plus we had a living room full of family and friends for breakfast pizza, grits and plenty of other breakfast foods and coffee.

Hopefully tomorrow I will get the use of my left eye back.

Merry Christmas Y'all!!!
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Preach, my cousin had a similar situation. His brain rewired and he got top shooter in his platoon as his right eye acquired super ability. I don’t doubt youll soon be able to read people’s minds!
    We are the music-makers,
    And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers
    And sitting by desolate streams;
    World losers and world forsakers,
    On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Got a multi-effects pedal for my guitar playing (makes me sound like a real rock star!). Also got a new Filson watch. And my smoking hot trophy wife says I have one more gift coming and I can unwrap it later.
      Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
      Simple Goat Herder
      Former NGTO President
      Hall of Fame Member

Comment

The most interesting gift was a home brew kit. Now I get to wait around 6 to 8 weeks to hopefully fully enjoy it.

Comment

Cool new toy

My wonderful wife and kids got me a new Hardy fly rod, reel & rio gold line to chase River Bass this spring. Got out and played with it some...sweet!! But I have to say the best gift any of us will ever receive came a couple thousand years ago...His name is Jesus...life changer, hope giver, even for us imperfect souls.
          Merry Christmas everyone!
          Darryl

Comment

My girlfriend got me a nice trout net, a pair of Suncloud sunglasses, and a long sleeve Orvis shirt that I've wanted for a while! My brother and family got me a great Fish Skins Eagle Claw 9ft 5wt rod with a medium fast action paired with rio gold in touch fly line. Really came in handy as my 10' rod had its tip break recently. Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Reflux
              sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
              "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

What'cha get?

You got a flux capacitor?

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
                  Got a multi-effects pedal for my guitar playing (makes me sound like a real rock star!). Also got a new Filson watch. And my smoking hot trophy wife says I have one more gift coming and I can unwrap it later.
                  ...got a Marshall amp ( used - Christmas gift from old girlfriend) back in '73...it had a sustain knob and it could make my old Les Paul scorch itself...!

...2017, I got thermals, fishing lures, books, Levi jeans, shirts with two pockets,
                  and some other stuff...

...healthy, well fed, and overall happy, it has been a great Christmas...!

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

I got a new recurve bow, an Alps framed backpack, a new turkey vest, a dewalt 20V drill and impact drive, and a new Indian headdress for when I chase Lauren around the neighborhood.

Comment

Doorknobs! Gotta love your first Christmas as a homeowner

"I don't hate trout fishing, just the people who trout fish."
                      -Our friend Nam, but secretly Ret

"Stop Whining"

Comment

Got a new lap top/ tablet type computer. Been a pain trying to get my favorites set up. It is my 65 year old brain trying to remember passwords that is the pain.
                        " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
                        David

Comment

Originally posted by REDTOP View Post
                          Got a new lap top/ tablet type computer. Been a pain trying to get my favorites set up. It is my 65 year old brain trying to remember passwords that is the pain.
                          I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer for this, but I have a list of passwords stored on my computer, in a password protected file....so all I have to remember is one password.
                          BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                          Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by fishnpreacher View Post
                            I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer for this, but I have a list of passwords stored on my computer, in a password protected file....so all I have to remember is one password.
                            " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
                            David

Comment

Working...
                            X