No announcement yet.

Hearing Aids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I guess if VA funds are limited, I would much prefer the money be spent to help a Vet with severe service related medical issues than my weeny hearing loss problem. I have the right to appeal but probably will not bother."

Good for you, Buck! Jim

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
      Yes, mine can be interfaced directly with at TV so that the sound from the TV is being pumped directly to the hearing aids. There was a separate device needed in addition to the bluetooth remote for the TV interface that I chose not to purchase, but it was not that much more if I had chosen to purchase.

PS: I should add that my hearing aid automatically senses if a phone is being physically held up to the ear and shifts modes so that no feedback or squealing occurs.
      I wish he would have went for that functionality. it would save my mother, neighbors, and the people in the surrounding counties a lot of aggravation. its funny I can listen to music at any volume but the TV drives me crazy. Continued good luck, and your stance regarding VA funding was rather upstanding. Maybe one more deserving vet received services that would have missed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
        Yes, mine can be interfaced directly with at TV so that the sound from the TV is being pumped directly to the hearing aids. There was a separate device needed in addition to the bluetooth remote for the TV interface that I chose not to purchase, but it was not that much more if I had chosen to purchase.

PS: I should add that my hearing aid automatically senses if a phone is being physically held up to the ear and shifts modes so that no feedback or squealing occurs.
        Man you should have upgraded to the streaming function. They painlessly insert a little chip on the side of your temple and the movies are projected right on the inside of your forehead. To change the channel you just lift your left eyebrow to scroll down and right to scroll up.

The downside is sometimes you wakeup in a different country and find yourself standing in a room full of dead bodies with no recollection of how you go there. But hey its 4K HD!
        We are the music-makers,
        And we are the dreamers of dreams,
        Wandering by lone sea-breakers
        And sitting by desolate streams;
        World losers and world forsakers,
        On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Working...
        X