• Show
Clear All

• NCAA National Champ

Alabama or UGA ??

Blessings!

Jimmy

My prediction

Yes, one of them will be the champ.

My hope is that UGA joins the party, I don't really like the tide...

Comment

I always like watching the tide recede.

Comment

Understand that I always like to see the Tide Roll , but if UGA plays like they did last night it might well be their year...

Comment

UGA & Tuition Checks

I never pick a team because they have pretty uniforms or won big last year: Either I attended that particular university or have sent them tuition checks. Hence I would like to see UGA go home with the prize.

But at the end of the day the only real "playoff" is for the conference winners to directly compete in an actual play-off. With selection committees it's all about the Benjamins - which teams draw the best advertising revenue.

Comment

I'm sick of Saban so AL will probably win. Story of my life. GA sure is due though and love to see those seniors who put off the NFL be rewarded for returning.
            sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
            "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

Dawgs win in a game not as close as people think. Jake Fromm is now a true weapon to go with their already packed arsenal. If they play the Tide like they played OK they will win by 14.
              Never to cold to be on the water!

Comment

Saban Grinch.jpg
                To be underestimated is to be at an advantage.

Comment

UCF is the true national champion. Undefeated season including a win over an auburn team that beat both Alabama and UGA. UGA could only beat auburn in the rematch because of the RB injuries.
                  -skunked

Warning: all posts should be assumed to contain sarcasm and misinformation unless stated otherwise. The opinions shared are not necessarily those of the poster.

Comment

UCF

What you say is true and they earned the #1 title. But UCF will never sell enough laundry soap and chevys and ****** as Bama or GA: Or Clemson, OK, OSU. etc. Just ask Boise State

Comment

Take the following with a game of salt as I am now, and will die, a Bulldog fan. My son also attended the Tuscaloosa Football Institute and he and my wife are just as committed Bama fans. Going to be tough week next week regardless of outcome.

The rules at the start of the season are the rules that determine the National Champion, not a terrific year by second tier team, regardless of who they beat in a bowl game or their unbeaten record. If any non-Power 5 team wants to be seriously considered they need to start scheduling Power 5 opponents regularly and beat them. This is not news, it has been the case since before the BCS, ask Boise State or Utah. It does make for fun and passionate discussion, but UCF would not beat Bama, UGA or Oklahoma, they might have been able to beat the Clemson team that showed up, but to think that they are the National Champions is delusional.
                      RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

Go Dawgs
                        " When you are retired, everyday is Saturday "
                        David

Comment

The concept of a college national champion is stupid from the get go. Hard to believe you guys spend this much time wasting oxygen on the topic.
                          Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                          Simple Goat Herder
                          Former NGTO President
                          Hall of Fame Member

Comment

...ok, Buck...which team has the best looking flag corp...?

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

Originally posted by Counslrman View Post
                              ...ok, Buck...which team has the best looking flag corp...?

Blessings!

Jimmy
                              Now this is something I can definitely rally around! This will be a close call, but I really think Bama takes it in the strange category.

Bama Gals

Georgia Gals

Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                              Simple Goat Herder
                              Former NGTO President
                              Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Working...
                              X