NCAA National Champ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bama Girls

The Bama Girls must all be paying out-of-state tuition. See all those teeth? From the state that invented the tooth brush?

As for the GA Girls, you gotta admire ANYBODY who can dance in boots!

Comment

Originally posted by TitanTim2004 View Post
      Dawgs win in a game not as close as people think. Jake Fromm is now a true weapon to go with their already packed arsenal. If they play the Tide like they played OK they will win by 14.
      That is a laugher!!! OU's D ranked 52 in the country. Bama's is top 10. There will be less long runs and much tighter coverages on the recievers UGA has. Bama wins going away. Though there probably will be less people watching this one than the one in 2011.
      https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...han-we-expect/

Originally posted by RScott View Post
      Take the following with a game of salt as I am now, and will die, a Bulldog fan. My son also attended the Tuscaloosa Football Institute and he and my wife are just as committed Bama fans. Going to be tough week next week regardless of outcome.

The rules at the start of the season are the rules that determine the National Champion, not a terrific year by second tier team, regardless of who they beat in a bowl game or their unbeaten record. If any non-Power 5 team wants to be seriously considered they need to start scheduling Power 5 opponents regularly and beat them. This is not news, it has been the case since before the BCS, ask Boise State or Utah. It does make for fun and passionate discussion, but UCF would not beat Bama, UGA or Oklahoma, they might have been able to beat the Clemson team that showed up, but to think that they are the National Champions is delusional.
      Well everyone forgets UCF cancelled their game against GT when every other team in Florida either played that weekend or rescheduled it. BOTH the AD from UCF and Scott Frost refused additional money to reschedule, to move dates of other games and even redoing the home and home series. All because they were concerned about option football. They sure did make the Peach Bowl fun to watch though. Caveat, before anyone goes on saying whether either team would have won, remember we cannot compare the teams as they were different teams at that time vs the end of the year.

Originally posted by JOHNKIES View Post
      The Bama Girls must all be paying out-of-state tuition. See all those teeth? From the state that invented the tooth brush?

Which is why NOBODY admires UGA girls, LMAO!!! ROLL TIDE!!!
      #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
      -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
      -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
      -PH

Comment

Originally posted by Philhutch80 View Post
        ROLL TIDE!!!
        This explains so much...

FM
        The tug is the drug!

"Grow a pear!" - Groundpounder

Comment

Originally posted by I_got_skunked View Post
          UCF is the true national champion. Undefeated season including a win over an auburn team that beat both Alabama and UGA. UGA could only beat auburn in the rematch because of the RB injuries.
          Instagram: jkflyfish

Comment

Originally posted by fishmonger View Post
            This explains so much...

FM
            I like Championships! 16 and counting...
            I also like traditional in state teams that won championships as well!
            4 and counting...
            #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
            -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
            -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
            -PH

Comment

When I was doing the retail mgr thing, I always enjoyed going to my store in Alabama because the scenery there was mighty fine! The scenery in Georgia was fine also. NC was so-so, depending on the day.

Comment

'Bama Girls

I think the tooth brush thing went over a lot of heads .................. That said, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen was a waitress in Birmingham at a TFI Fridays or similar. Had she said, "Why don't we just leave now and run away to the beach", I would have just stood up and walked out with her. Her entire persona just spoke of class and dignity.

Comment

Her entire persona just spoke of class and dignity.
                  That, and she had a pair of ACK-ACK guns that could bring down the space shuttle.
                  Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                  Simple Goat Herder
                  Former NGTO President
                  Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Dear Buck ......

Dear Buck and oh you nasty man! Really, ACK-ACKs? (you may have to explain to younger others just what ACK-ACK is). You dirty, sexist, politically incorrect so-and-so. And I also understand you carry the Platinum Man Card so you have my deepest respect! Anyway, I was trying to be polite about this flower of southern womanhood and her physical assets. I was simply trying to convey a sense of her beauty and charm but since you brought it up .............

'Big Bang Theory'. Think Penny but with Bernadet's chest and hips.

Comment

Alabama you say? I bet her hash brown was scattered smothered and covered. Nice pair of waffles or’d she have some silver dollar flappies?
                      We are the music-makers,
                      And we are the dreamers of dreams,
                      Wandering by lone sea-breakers
                      And sitting by desolate streams;
                      World losers and world forsakers,
                      On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Go Dawgs. Think it's going to be our running backs vs. their linebackers. Get Swift in the open past the line and he'll get 'er done. Those other two running backs Georgia has aren't too shoddy either.

Roquan Smith shadows Hurts similar to what he did against GA Tech. Hopefully the other parts of the "D" take care of the rest.

That's what I hope to see as a fan. Should be a great game. Bulldawgs win it 28-17.
                        If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Yes, even us LSU Tigers agree with this sentiment. Rise up, you Dawgs! It is your time!

If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Using UCF reasoning my Ms State Bulldogs are the national champions, they beat LSU, who beat Auburn, who beat GA and Alabama. They also had a No. 11 ranked difficulty of schedule, unlike UCF's 103rd ranked schedule.

As a somewhat impartial resident, I am trying to figure which will be harder to endure UGA fans bragging for the next year or UGA fans crying for the next year.

That said GO Dawgs, Beat Bama!
                            Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleJesse View Post
                              Using UCF reasoning my Ms State Bulldogs are the national champions, they beat LSU, who beat Auburn, who beat GA and Alabama. They also had a No. 11 ranked difficulty of schedule, unlike UCF's 103rd ranked schedule.

As a somewhat impartial resident, I am trying to figure which will be harder to endure UGA fans bragging for the next year or UGA fans crying for the next year.

That said GO Dawgs, Beat Bama!

Harder to endure? Crying, definitely the crying
                              BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                              Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Tickets prices are going to be close to a Bil$. Wonder how that split works.
                                We are the music-makers,
                                And we are the dreamers of dreams,
                                Wandering by lone sea-breakers
                                And sitting by desolate streams;
                                World losers and world forsakers,
                                On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Working...
                                X