NCAA National Champ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UncleJesse View Post
    I am trying to figure which will be harder to endure UGA fans bragging for the next year
    I remember the early 80’s, UGA fans will come out of the woodwork like a swarm of termites. As an example look no further than...Alabama.
    If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Using UCF reasoning my Ms State Bulldogs are the national champions, they beat LSU, who beat Auburn, who beat GA and Alabama. They also had a No. 11 ranked difficulty of schedule, unlike UCF's 103rd ranked schedule.

As a somewhat impartial resident, I am trying to figure which will be harder to endure UGA fans bragging for the next year or UGA fans crying for the next year.

That said GO Dawgs, Beat Bama!
      I've heard UGA fans crying so much it doesn't even faze me, so definitely the bragging.

Go Dawgs.....

Comment

Using UCF reasoning my Ms State Bulldogs are the national champions, they beat LSU, who beat Auburn, who beat GA and Alabama. They also had a No. 11 ranked difficulty of schedule, unlike UCF's 103rd ranked schedule.

As a somewhat impartial resident, I am trying to figure which will be harder to endure UGA fans bragging for the next year or UGA fans crying for the next year.

That said GO Dawgs, Beat Bama!
        UGA fans crying will certainly keep us out of a drought this year.

ROLL TIDE...
        #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
        -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
        -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
        -PH

Comment

Win or lose, what bugs me the most are the ones who brag "WE won. WE beat Bama. "WE" didn't do a thing but sit on the sofa and watch while a bunch of jocks played football. "WE" cheered, knocked back a few cold ones, and armchair coached. "WE" didn't take a snap, or go anywhere a football.
          But "WE won.

Rant over
          BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
          Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Just realized the game is on ESPN. Looks like I will be listening to it on the radio.
            Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
            Simple Goat Herder
            Former NGTO President
            Hall of Fame Member

Comment

On The Radio

In truth, listening on the radio can be better than watching on the tube. You can be doing other things like tying flies, piddling in your work shop, or enjoy sitting! One fond memory was staying on the farm with my aunt and uncle in the summer. Worked our butts off during the day and after supper and the milking, we would sit on the front porch of the farm house listening to the "Cincinnati Red Stockings" listening to the ball game. I have never really been into baseball but have enjoyed radio sports ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
                Just realized the game is on ESPN. Looks like I will be listening to it on the radio.
                Growing up on the farm myself we didn't have a choice but to listen to Larry call the Dawg's game. And those are the best memories. So to this day I still cant watch them! I listen to on the radio and it drives my wife and daughter crazy.
                They can paint a picture as if you were there in person.
                "Be patient and calm - for no one can catch fish in anger." - Herbert Hoover

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
                  HA! on your tube radio. Don't have espn either...wound up opening a betting account via VPN via an overseas address.

Wonder what Donnie is talking to Artie about. This whole "championship" was a well orchestrated ruse just so he can get cheap lumber for the wall, and a couple guys who stand outside the stores to build it.
                  We are the music-makers,
                  And we are the dreamers of dreams,
                  Wandering by lone sea-breakers
                  And sitting by desolate streams;
                  World losers and world forsakers,
                  On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Saban looking like I've never seen him before. Rattled.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Mecole Hardman Jr scores! He was raised in Bowman, just about 5 miles from me. Classy young man. After UGA won the SEC, Hardman visited all the schools in Elbert county, talking with youngsters, former teachers.
                      BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                      Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Too old for this....
                        sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
                        "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

And too old for overtime....
                          sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
                          "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

PappaCHOKE

Comment

Wow that was an incredible game! That's some football!!

Comment

What a shame. Feel so horrible.....I couldn’t get proper nachos cuz the roads where frozen. Had to settle for two tall boys of chip, half a block of cheeese and s litre o’ cola.

We are the music-makers,
                                And we are the dreamers of dreams,
                                Wandering by lone sea-breakers
                                And sitting by desolate streams;
                                World losers and world forsakers,
                                On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Working...
                                X