NCAA National Champ

Alabama or UGA ??

Blessings!

Jimmy

• Philhutch80
    replied
    Originally posted by UncleJesse View Post
    Hurts may be gone to Texas.

Heck, I care GA lost and I'm not really a fan of red and black bulldogs. But, it was a great game, mostly well played right to the end.
    Hurts has not said a word on the matter. It has been suggested that he would be a good fit in Texas or TCU’s O and Greg McElroy mentioned something similar. I don’t see how considering we have seen his passing game for several years now vs what the Big12 normal passing game is.

Leave a comment:

• UncleJesse
    replied
    Originally posted by buckman1 View Post
    Eason is already gone. To Washington.

I don't care that we lost, I was just happy we made it to that platform again! With the recruiting and coaching we now have, we will return. And soon.
    Hurts may be gone to Texas.

Heck, I care GA lost and I'm not really a fan of red and black bulldogs. But, it was a great game, mostly well played right to the end.

Leave a comment:

• splatek16
    replied
    Originally posted by Philhutch80 View Post
    Things are looking that way but 31 seniors graduate so there will be a drop off. Probably 2019 or 2020 before they will be near this level again.
    Yeah, but I agree - building time.
    Great game; heartbreaking to watch it fall apart; Seems like they spent the last week really working run defense and Hurts offense; toss in a passer and game over... the safeties were lost back there.
    It sure was a heckuva a season!

Now, if I can only get my Eagles - playing with a third string quarterback, a defense that has basically given up - to defeat the falcons I .... it'll never happen!

Leave a comment:

• Philhutch80
    replied
    Originally posted by buckman1 View Post

I don't care that we lost, I was just happy we made it to that platform again! With the recruiting and coaching we now have, we will return. And soon.
    Things are looking that way but 31 seniors graduate so there will be a drop off. Probably 2019 or 2020 before they will be near this level again.

Leave a comment:

• troutgator
    replied
    Hope all our gators were watching. That is how you play the game boys! Sorry the dawgs didn't quite get it done. Bama just had too many guns.

Leave a comment:

• buckman1
    replied
    Originally posted by Stinkbait View Post
    So now will both Eason and Hurts transfer?

Leave a comment:

• terry creech
    replied
    I think we should change the name of all GA teams to the Bridesmaids.

Leave a comment:

• CookieMonster30
    replied
    Saban

Saban showing why he is an absolute titan and legendary coach. Having the guts to bench Hurts who's gone 25-2 over his college career and give Tua a shot. Tide did what we do best and that is rise to the occasion. Hell of a game and props to the Dawgs for a great season but there can only be one. Roll Tide!

Leave a comment:

• Stinkbait
    replied
    So now will both Eason and Hurts transfer?

Leave a comment:

• Counslrman
    replied
    ...my congrats to the winners...

...UGA will be back...I think Kirby Smart will make his way with a couple of good recruiting years...

...great game...!

Blessings!

Jimmy

Leave a comment:

• RScott
    replied
    I really wanted UGA to win, more than about anything I have wanted lately, but that was a dam good game. I didn't get the win I wanted, but I will have a few months of domestic harmony because the Momma is happy and I will keep my mouth shut. (maybe)

Leave a comment:

• GoutUnlimited
    replied
    Originally posted by THE EG View Post
    NUTS!! Who the heck is Tua Tagovailou.

Congrats to Bama.
    Dude went to school with Mariota

Leave a comment:

• THE EG
    replied
    NUTS!! Who the heck is Tua Tagovailou.

Congrats to Bama.

Leave a comment:

• GoutUnlimited
    replied
    What a shame. Feel so horrible.....I couldn’t get proper nachos cuz the roads where frozen. Had to settle for two tall boys of chip, half a block of cheeese and s litre o’ cola.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X