Government Shutdown Here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Government Shutdown Here

Wife has the flu. All operations suspended except home defense and monitoring TV programming. Rations consist of soup and precautionary Tamiflu.
    sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
    "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Originally posted by terry creech View Post
    Wife has the flu. All operations suspended except home defense and monitoring TV programming. Rations consist of soup and precautionary Tamiflu.
    Note to self: Avoid Creech Compound until further notice

Hope everyone gets better soon Terry!
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by terry creech View Post
      Who knows how long this Schumer Shutdown will last. You should build a moat around the compound so your bullion and bouillon will be safe. Heard they're not that good at crossing rivers.
      We are the music-makers,
      And we are the dreamers of dreams,
      Wandering by lone sea-breakers
      And sitting by desolate streams;
      World losers and world forsakers,
      On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Afraid Tamiflu now an essential service. Anybody get the tag number of that monster truck?

Comment

Don't know about Creech County, but "Oscillococcinum" is been in heavy demand around here. It is a homeopathic treatment for flu and flu like symptoms. My better half went to 4 area drug stores and all were sold out. Worth a shot if you can get your hands on some.

Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

I'm on Tamiflu as they sent some for me as a precaution. Perfect timing as it started hitting me last night My oldest daughter has had it already and now both granddaughters. It's like genocide.

Comment

Two shots of tequila no more no less. Mexican Chicken soup ( broth Based )with cilantro eat more than you can.
              Catch the energy
              Release the potential

Comment

How is everyone down in Creech County?
                Gov't back up and operating??

Comment

Working...
                X