Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Counslrman View Post
    UGA and Florida,
    You want to see a crowd of UGA fans? I use these web cams from St. Simons to to check tides occasionally. Come Friday check out the beach club cam at upper right. What has come to be known as Frat Beach occurs that day when about 5000 to 7000 young folks do what young folks do, hang out and drink large quantities the day before heading down to the UGA/FL game Saturday in Jacksonville.

https://www.goldenisles.com/discover/webcams/

Other than that, they're just pleasant to watch at times.

BTW: Asago tells me a mob of UCF fans are heading to College Game Day to overwhelm the pre-game telecast and politic to be let into the College Football Playoff. Should be fun to watch.
    If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Originally posted by THE EG View Post
      You want to see a crowd of UGA fans? I use these web cams from St. Simons to to check tides occasionally. Come Friday check out the beach club cam at upper right. What has come to be known as Frat Beach occurs that day when about 5000 to 7000 young folks do what young folks do, hang out and drink large quantities the day before heading down to the UGA/FL game Saturday in Jacksonville.

https://www.goldenisles.com/discover/webcams/

BTW: Asago tells me a mob of UCF fans are heading to College Game Day to overwhelm the pre-game telecast and politic to be let into the College Football Playoff. Should be fun to watch.
      haha, the hoards are forming.

To be honest, the Brooks Falls Brown Bear live cam in august is much more interesting to watch. Although I did just see the Pope and Santa walk by.

You're welcome for this waste of your Friday.

Comment

...I think ,the Dawgs will show up and win by a nasty 3 pointer from Hot Rod Blankenship...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

...ok...I missed by a few points...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

It should be a fun Saturday for SEC football fans.

Bama vs. LSU for the West and Georgia vs. Kentucky for the East.

Go Dawgs!

Comment

I'm a Tiger fan next week.
              sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
              "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

SEC Shorts has been killing it lately:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilweMV4mwOo

Comment

...I'm watching ...

Tx A & M @ Auburn
                  (...is Gus packed...?)

SC @ Ole Miss

UGA @ Ky

Mizzou @ Fla

and Bama @ LSU

...maybe some oysters and ribs...?...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

...Vegas is favoring UGA over KY by 12.5...and Bama over LSU by 14.5...

...I think both games will be closer, but I have been wrong many times before...

...I'm fixin' me some ribs and oysters for the snack tray...!

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

Geaux Tigers and Wildcats!

Comment

Moufette!

Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
                        Simple Goat Herder
                        Former NGTO President
                        Hall of Fame Member

Comment

...Spiders lost to Villanova 45-21...(rebuilding year...we're 3-6)...

...finish the season with Maine and William & Mary...

...cannot believe LSU failed to score period...sorry, Swampy...

...UGA hunkered down on some bluegrass, huh...?

...will be surprised if UGA can hang with Bama for SEC title...they are the only pro team in AL...

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

Can't disagree with your UGA/Bama prediction,although I wish it was different. Alabama is the most dominant college team I can remember, even more dominant than the Bama in the Bear Bryant days. Unless Tua goes down hurt and Bama just has a bad day, I don't see anybody beating them.
                            On the flipside, UGA can't afford to let up. Aweburn is still finding their way this year, so toss records out the door. And as bad as I hate to say it, Tech is still Tech. They may just have some fight left in them come season end.

GO DAWGS!!
                            BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
                            Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by Counslrman View Post
                              ......cannot believe LSU failed to score period...sorry, Swampy...

...will be surprised if UGA can hang with Bama for SEC title...they are the only pro team in AL...

Blessings!

Jimmy
                              Yea.. but, you had to love the "displaced looks" of them barner LSU fans"

Comment

So UK... overrated.
                                LSU... overrated.
                                UF... overrated.
                                This is one of those years in ball that there just arenít a lot of quality games regardless of conference.
                                UGA needs to be careful with Auburn for sure but letís be real, UGA got beat by LSU and LSU got shutout by Bama. They donít have a chance against Bama. Iíd be surprised if Clemson can hold their own against Bama in the end with the swagger they are playing with. Oh and donít look now but Michigan has put it together and Notre Dame is still undefeated as well. Rankings will Be Bama, CU, ND and either UM or UGA but itís all hyperbole til after championship week.
                                #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
                                -Chinese Proverb

ďAt sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.Ē
                                -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
                                -PH

Comment

Working...
                                X