Nature Close-up

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nature Close-up

When you view nature thru a macro or extreme telephoto lens you begin to see all types of interesting little details. FYI, this is in 4K if anyone has a 4K monitor you can enjoy the full resolution that it was shot in. Just select the "HD" button and 4k.
    [ame]https://vimeo.com/226215943[/ame]
    Last edited by natureman; 07-20-17, 06:12 PM.

Very nice!

Comment

Beautifully done sir.

Comment

You, sir, are an amazing talent. We all see those little things for a brief moment, but you take the time to see it and capture it. You have a wonderful gift. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Thank you all very much. I am glad that you enjoyed it.

Comment

Just beautiful. Lowered my blood pressure 10 points!
            "Many men go fishing all their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."
            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Thank you
              I always look forward to your videos
              THEY TRIED TO BURY US BUT THEY DID NOT KNOW WE WERE SEEDS

Comment

Great video. I walked past someone last weekend @ Dukes Creek Falls that had a serious tripod - didn't see his camera equipment. It takes dedication to lug that stuff down in there, but the results are worth it, I am sure.

Comment

Absolutely beautiful! The family and I love watching your videos.
                  Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                  X