Autumn Colors - Video

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn Colors - Video

This is my tribute to autumn. Areas visited include GSMNP, Tellico River, Tallulah River and Gibbs Gardens. Best viewed full screen in 1080p or 4K mode if you have a compatible monitor.

https://vimeo.com/241746233

Beautiful. Just moved to South Georgia about a month ago for family reasons. Watching this gorgeous video has put me in a fit of deep melancholy.

Comment

Natureman, you are awesome! Thanks for giving us a beautiful snapshot of GOD's artistry!

Comment

Thanks Gene and Baldy, glad that you liked it.

Comment

Awesome video. Reminds me that I need to get out and do more exploring than sitting here on conference calls all day!

Thanks for posting!

Comment

Originally posted by cjones View Post
            Awesome video. Reminds me that I need to get out and do more exploring than sitting here on conference calls all day!

Thanks for posting!
            Thanks, lots of exploring in this one. Drove over 500 miles on multiple trips. I followed the color change starting in NC as it headed south for about a month.

Comment

Five hundred miles over the course of a month for two and a half minutes of produced video - that's what I'm talking about. The dedication, time, and effort you put into this clearly paid off, Natureman. Peaceful and gorgeous!

I love both autumn and those areas you shot, and your production brings them both together and allows me to enjoy fall in those areas even longer. Thank you!
              I'm so old I remember when men wore tattoos and women wore earrings.
              -Lefty Kreh

Comment

Gorgeous scenery!
                "Why me Lord what have I ever done to deserve even one of the pleasures I've known" - Kris Kristofferson

Comment

Thanks Trouter and Hillis

Comment

Great work as always! Could have watched a lot more of that.

Comment

I just viewed this video. Absolutely stunning videography! It really make me appreciate the beauty in these areas. Especially in the Fall. Thank you for sharing this.

Comment

You are very welcome.

Comment

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                          X