DRY MAGIC floatant holder ~ Specifically designed for Dry magic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRY MAGIC floatant holder ~ Specifically designed for Dry magic

Ask for this new accessory at your friendly neighborhood fly shop DSC00984.JPG ... Thais is a brand new item that I developed and it will be hitting the shelves very soon..... MADE in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty..... contact me @ fearnofishrob@gmail.com for more info....
    These are now available on ebay ...with free shipping and lifetime warranty
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fearnofishbob; 06-18-19, 02:34 PM.
    DO YOURSELF AND THEM A FAVOR.........FISH BARBLESS

These are now available at Davidson River Outfitters, Rivers Edge ( Cherokee ), Smoky Mountain Angler, Little River Outfitters, with more dealers to follow...appreciate everyones support

Comment

This newly introduced accessory is now available at 1. Rivers Edge (Cherokee NC) 2. Tuckasagee Fly Shop (both locations) 3. Little Rivers Outfitters 4. Smoky Mountain Angler ( Gatlinburg Tn.) 5. Bozeman Family Fly Shop Bozeman Mt. 6. Davidson River outfitters AND coming the middle of next week... The Fish Hawk Atlanta .. Its only been on the market since June 18th....appreciate everyone's support..... Fly Shops.. if you would like to carry this holder please CONTACT ME @ straightforkanglers.com or via pm Thanks Bob

Comment

Working...
      X