Tracker Grizzly 1448

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracker Grizzly 1448

Recently upgraded boats and looking to move this one. It has been a great boat, and I know Iím going to miss her, but itís time to move on. Iíve had a 15hp on it and it performs pretty well, but I always wanted to stick a 30/25 jet on it or a 25hp prop. Really stable boat as well, Iíve had no problems fly fishing off of the front deck in some pretty rough water, with a buddy fishing on the benches in the back.

Also comes with lots of fish Mojo: 2 Muskies, Lots of big bass, Trout, and striper.

Iíll include the trolling motor as well, but it does need some repair, im not sure what extent.

Trailer is in good shape, lights work **usually** but I just bought a new set of lights and wiring for the trailer I will throw in for free as well.

Rear port side bench lid was removed and I removed all the foam to make a spacious storage compartment- great for life jackets, saftey gear, and a couple boat boxes. The lid was made by fish on fabrications, and is super high quality.

The boat floats shallow, and has been a great rig for me.

Hull, trolling motor, and trailer $2500

* Does not include motor*

if you have any questions or would like more info, shoot me a text 706-969-5271. My PMs are messed up on NGTO.
    Last edited by ferrulewax; 07-06-19, 01:39 PM.
    Jackson Dockery
    sigpic
    My Instagram
    Unicoi Outfitters

lmrRC0Z.jpg
    Jackson Dockery
    sigpic
    My Instagram
    Unicoi Outfitters

Comment

RdmJK7i.jpg9p5ufvN.jpg
      Jackson Dockery