Helios 2 5-weight 8'6" + Orvis Access Reel & FlyLine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Helios 2 5-weight 8'6" + Orvis Access Reel & FlyLine

The Helios 2 is the most awarded fly rod ever. Combine that with Orvis’ most popular trout reel and their most advanced and easiest-to-cast fly line and you have an unbeatable package. Barely used (around 5 times). Get it at 15% OFF MSRP.

Asking Price: $750

MSRP Total: $1029

Comment on H2 from Orvis Website
    "where the helios fell short the H2 is long. This feel of this rod is much more pronounced over the original helios. you can feel what the rod is doing more. This "feel" translates to better timing on your loading and power moves in your cast. The "feel" also translates into accuracy as you can tell where the rod tip is pointing. That said this is the first "modern" rod I have used that I feel has struck the balance between old and new graphite. Some of you will understand when I say this rod is slow where you want it to be and fast where you need it to be. I highly recommend demoing this rod to the discerning casting. Throw out all the hype about this ONE or talk about that ONE. Go cast the H2, FEEL the difference. I took two of these rods to a famous casting school in the catskills this spring and students and teachers were impressed. we set all the rods out in a field and rotated through them all. Winston, Sage, Hardy, Scott, TFO, you name it it was there. At the end of the session I could feel the difference in hand and see the result in the distance and accuracy. But again, don't take my word for it. Talk is cheap, go cast one!"
    Attached Files
    Last edited by troutzen; 02-04-14, 10:44 PM.

Price Drop

Price drop down to $750.

Comment

Working...
    X