Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sage 590-4 ZXL Like New Condition $325

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Sage 590-4 ZXL Like New Condition $325

    Rod is SOLD



    PC260838 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

    PC260834 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

    PC260835 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr


    Rod is SOLD
    Last edited by Prowler; 02-19-18, 09:14 PM. Reason: Added pics
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.


    ------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

  • #2
    Would consider a trade for 10ft 4wt of equal value.
    Last edited by Prowler; 02-12-18, 11:09 AM.
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.


    ------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Is the cork just wet from a cleaning or is there something on it making it shine?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mnigro View Post
        Is the cork just wet from a cleaning or is there something on it making it shine?
        It has a couple coats of teak oil on it. I put it on there when I got it cause I liked the looks of it and it protects it from water damage. It can be removed easily with fine grit sand paper if someone wants and the cork will be like brand new.
        I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.


        ------Team Norvise------
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Prowler View Post
          It has a couple coats of teak oil on it. I put it on there when I got it cause I liked the looks of it and it protects it from water damage. It can be removed easily with fine grit sand paper if someone wants and the cork will be like brand new.
          Sounds like a Prowler thing, your collection of face and hand moisturizers is unparalleled.
          http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

          Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

          Comment


          • #6
            What`s teak oil? Can I use it in my Tacoma?
            "If you aren`t fishing out West.... well you`re just plain fishing"

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Big T View Post
              Sounds like a Prowler thing, your collection of face and hand moisturizers is unparalleled.
              Wait until my line of wading shorts are released that we discussed the other day.
              I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.


              ------Team Norvise------
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Price reduced to $300
                I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.


                ------Team Norvise------
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Also willing to trade for 10ft 4wt of equal value or GoPro 5.
                  I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.


                  ------Team Norvise------
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X