Clear All

• Sage 590-4 ZXL Like New Condition $325

Rod is SOLD

PC260838 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

PC260834 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

PC260835 by Kevin Griffin, on Flickr

Rod is SOLD
    Last edited by Prowler; 02-19-18, 09:14 PM. Reason: Added pics
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

Would consider a trade for 10ft 4wt of equal value.
    Last edited by Prowler; 02-12-18, 11:09 AM.
    I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
    sigpic

Comment

Is the cork just wet from a cleaning or is there something on it making it shine?

Comment

Originally posted by mnigro View Post
        Is the cork just wet from a cleaning or is there something on it making it shine?
        It has a couple coats of teak oil on it. I put it on there when I got it cause I liked the looks of it and it protects it from water damage. It can be removed easily with fine grit sand paper if someone wants and the cork will be like brand new.

------Team Norvise------
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
          It has a couple coats of teak oil on it. I put it on there when I got it cause I liked the looks of it and it protects it from water damage. It can be removed easily with fine grit sand paper if someone wants and the cork will be like brand new.
          Sounds like a Prowler thing, your collection of face and hand moisturizers is unparalleled.
          http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

What`s teak oil? Can I use it in my Tacoma?
            "If you aren`t fishing out West.... well you`re just plain fishing"

Comment

Originally posted by Big T View Post
              Sounds like a Prowler thing, your collection of face and hand moisturizers is unparalleled.
              Wait until my line of wading shorts are released that we discussed the other day.

------Team Norvise------
              sigpic

Comment

Price reduced to $300

------Team Norvise------
                sigpic

Comment

Also willing to trade for 10ft 4wt of equal value or GoPro 5.

------Team Norvise------
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X