FS: G3 1648 Jon Boat...Ready to fish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: G3 1648 Jon Boat...Ready to fish

G3 1648 Jon boat with 20HP Tohatsu. I customized this boat from a bare shell (I bought it used; itís a 2009 model I believe). Perfect for the Hooch and can go on the lake as well. Comes with everything you need...ready to fish. This is the welded model, no leaks. Boat is in good condition with the usual scrapes from running on the river. No dents. The engine is in excellent condition; I bought it new in 2014 and probably has less than 100 hours on it. Includes a 55# thrust Minn Kota Power Drive with foot pedal which I also bought new; includes quick release mount. Humminbird 385ci GPS/fishfinder combo with RAM mount; removable FishMaster grab bar; running/anchor lights; rod holders; anchor system with anchor; brand new prop; drink holders; new cranking and TM batteries; 6 gallon gas tank; ComFab trailer with LED lights and fold-away tongue. Front and back casting decks; all decks have been sealed (waterproofed) with poly and covered with I/O carpet. Garage stored. Good fish mojo included (see pics below). Absolutely nothing wrong with the boat; Iím just moving on to something else. Asking price is $3,900. You couldnít get into a new boat like this for less than $7,000. PM me if interested, or text at 4 zero 4, 3 seven 4, 4 zero 4 zero.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful setup. If you have been waiting to get a boat, wait no longer. Save yourself the hassle of rigging out a boat and go fishing. This is an awesome deal!!

Comment

That's a really nice setup.

GLWS

Comment

Looks great! There are some kayaks that cost more than this asking price!

Comment

PM sent
          RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

Boat sold today. Thanks for all the inquiries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Swampy Has the number NTGO navy increased by one????

Comment

Working...
              X