Carbon Fiber Landing Net - New

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carbon Fiber Landing Net - New

Brand new ultralight carbon fiber fly fishing landing nets. I ordered a small bulk order of these so have a few extras to sell. 26 inch length. $75

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by KayakMatt; 10-17-18, 01:10 PM.

Picked one up from Matt yesterday, great guy and an awesome quality net for the money!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I still have a few more of these left. Black Friday is over, it's time to buy yourself a little gift 😀

Comment

I picked up one of these nets from Matt this week and they are swwwwweeeet. Solid carbon fiber frame with rubberized grip and slightly longer and wider than your traditional wooden net. Matt is a super nice guy as well.
        I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
        sigpic

Comment

Matt, I like the net and how it looks but it is a bit small for most of the fish I am after and how I release fish. Are there larger nets planned for in the future? Thanks!
          #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
          -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
          -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
          -PH

Comment

Hey Phil. Sorry for slow reply, I am having a problem with my app for some reason. Are you looking for one with a longer handle, or a larger basket area? The basket opening of these nets is on the larger size, 18" x 12.5". I probably won't be ordering any more, but if this size will work for you let me know. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by KayakMatt View Post
              Hey Phil. Sorry for slow reply, I am having a problem with my app for some reason. Are you looking for one with a longer handle, or a larger basket area? The basket opening of these nets is on the larger size, 18" x 12.5". I probably won't be ordering any more, but if this size will work for you let me know. Thanks.
              Lol ironically looking for BOTH a longer handle and bigger basket. Thanks though!
              #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
              -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
              -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
              -PH

Comment

Working...
              X