No announcement yet.

Rabun Rendezvous 2019 - new & improved!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rabun Rendezvous 2019 - new & improved!

The upcoming Rabun Rendezvous, TU Rabun Chapter's annual fundraiser, has been renovated from the ground up to keep the good, ditch the bad, and bring in the better.

It's still going to be at The Dillard House, we're still going to have their infamous feast of a buffet, we're still going to enjoy bluegrass by The Foxfire Boys, and we'll still have the great prizes available via silent auction and bucket raffle.

This year, however, we're starting earlier, ending earlier, and not having a speaker, which means a lot more time for fellowship. We're also introducing additional live music out front on the porch by a local musician.

Consider taking advantage of the special rates offered by The Dillard House Inn and make a North Georgia weekend vacation out of it. More details on their special rates in the flyer below.

This is our largest fundraiser of the year and the proceeds go toward helping to improve trout habitat and trout fishing in Georgia, so come on out and join us! I hope to see you there.

I'm so old I remember when men wore tattoos and women wore earrings.
    -Lefty Kreh

Keep this on your radar folks. IN years past the prizes were incredible. I wasn't smart enough to bid on good stuff the first year I went, but we are talking tying materials for days, for next to nithing; guided trips with the one, the only: DREDGER! And the list goes on. Plus it supports a great chapter of TU.
    Be there or be square!

Comment

Keep this on your radar folks. IN years past the prizes were incredible. I wasn't smart enough to bid on good stuff the first year I went, but we are talking tying materials for days, for next to nithing; guided trips with the one, the only: DREDGER! And the list goes on. Plus it supports a great chapter of TU.
      Be there or be square!

Comment

Looks like a good time, and a bunch of great folks, food, prizes, who could ask for more.
        http://www.bigtflyfishing.com

Use Promo Code NGTO for 5% off

Comment

Click this link to see the current, as of Dec 30, list of silent auction and bucket raffle items. Be sure to check back regularly as this list will be updated as new donations come in.

See you at the Rendezvous!

http://rabuntu.org/site/wp-content/u...ation-List.pdf

Pat Hopton

Comment

Here are a few of the prizes that will be available to win at the Rendezvous:

upload png

-Lefty Kreh

Comment

-Lefty Kreh

Comment

All the prizes to win look great.

Also is the cake a prize or one of the cakes they are having with the meal?

Comment

I'm calling the Dillard House when they open!

Comment

Always love this event. Great excuse to get away for a night with the wife to a place she really enjoys. The people are awesome, food is plentiful, prizes are amazing. If you canít have fun and learn a little something new each year itís your own fault.

Comment

Unicoi Outfitters will definitely be there. Great time, great food, lots of incredible silent auction and bucket raffle items. You won't find a better TU banquet. It's the trout angler's social event of the year!
                      Jimmy Harris
                      Unicoi Liars Club
                      Unicoi Outfitters Online Store

Comment

As you can see from the post by Trouter23, there are going to be lots of great items available in the silent auction, but you might want to pay close attention to the trip offered by Unicoi Outfitters and guided by none other than "Dredger" as well as the Pere Marquette Salmon trip. Believe me, you will kick yourself later if you don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Trout Hunter 18 View Post
                          All the prizes to win look great.

Also is the cake a prize or one of the cakes they are having with the meal?
                          The cake will be a silent auction prize. Fresh baked and second to none.
                          -Lefty Kreh

Comment

Part of the legendary Rendezvous buffet:

-Lefty Kreh

Comment

Yes please!

Comment

Working...
                              X