No announcement yet.

Rabun Rendezvous 2019 - new & improved!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely a must-do event! My whole family goes up every year. Food, fun, fellowship with some great people!
    - Jed Green

"I will make you fishers of men" - Christ
    Bamboo rods, Clear streams, and old Jeeps

Comment

I'm so old I remember when men wore tattoos and women wore earrings.
      -Lefty Kreh

Comment

Click this link for an updated list of items available at the Silent Auction and Bucket Raffles! Check back often as this list will updated as more items are donated.

http://rabuntu.org/site/wp-content/u...ation-List.pdf

Comment

-Lefty Kreh

Comment

More prizes, including Bill Beach’s custom built bamboo rod:

-Lefty Kreh

Comment

“Dredger’s Chattooga Dries.”

60 flies, from size 10 stimulators to size 20 BWOs, to help spring flingers match The River’s hatches.

-Lefty Kreh

Comment

Sweet!

Loaded bass tackle box from outdoor writer, Jeff Samsel:

BigT's loaded Euro nymph box:

Landing net from BigT:

-Lefty Kreh

Comment

-Lefty Kreh

Comment

Some of the big fish caught in 2018 by customers of River Through Atlanta:

Guided half-day with River Through Atlanta:

-Lefty Kreh

Comment

Superchub and I as well as a few more folks from the Tailwater chapter will be heading up on Saturday. Between the bluegrass, the pig pickin', and hobnobbing with old friends and new, this is always a fine time.

P.S. Really don't need to win anything else but I'll have to take a shot at "Handmade Knitted Items. Donated by Eedee Adams" just to add to my collection of hand woven potholders, dish towels and trivets I already possess from Eedee.
                      If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

I am really hoping I can convince Spencer this is something he'd like. My Girl and I have had a blast when attending these in the past and got some great deals on the auctions.
                        I mean when RTA/Scaly and Big T are being so generous... how can you lose!
                        If you've never been to this, you have to go at least once or you can't consider yourself a "real" north georgia trouter! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by splatek16 View Post
                          I am really hoping I can convince Spencer this is something he'd like.
                          There is a small farm zoo over by the stables. My boys used to really like the rats that hung out around the area.

If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Working...
                          X