Blue Ridge, GA Troutfest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Ridge, GA Troutfest

We are attempting to get a booth set up for this year's Troutfest in Blue Ridge. I am going to man the booth for the day but will need help in set up and tear down as I will have had hand surgery and will still be recovering from that. If you are able and attending the show, please pitch in and help set up our site. We can also use help in manning the booth during the show. If you can help out in set up/teardown and/or booth duty it would be greatly appreciated.

Date is April 27, 10 am to 5pm for booth duty and set up at 8am and teardown after the show. Please PM me if you can volunteer and what you can help on.

Thanks in advance for your consideration and participation.

Kelly Hinson

I can help set up.
    I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

If your in the Blue Ridge area next Saturday stop by our booth and say hello!
      I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X