Blue Ridge, GA Troutfest calendar entry

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Ridge, GA Troutfest calendar entry

We are attempting to get a booth set up for this year's Troutfest in Blue Ridge. I am going to man the booth for the day but will need help in set up and tear down as I will have had hand surgery and will still be recovering from that. If you are able and attending the show, please pitch in and help set up our site. We can also use help in manning the booth during the show. If you can help out in set up/teardown and/or booth duty it would be greatly appreciated.

Date is April 27, 10 am to 5pm for booth duty and set up at 8am and teardown after the show. Please PM me if you can volunteer and what you can help on.

Thanks in advance for your consideration and participation.

Kelly Hinson
    Starts
    04-27-19 09:00 AM
    Ends
    04-27-19 04:00 PM
    Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.

The 2019 Blue Ridge Trout Festival & Outdoor Adventures event is just six weeks away. From 10 am to 5 pm, April 27 in downtown City Park, Blue Ridge, Geo rgia, visit more than 70 merchants in a full-on celebration of trout fishing in THE TROUT CAPITAL OF GEORGIA ... adventure outfitters, local fishing guides, fishing gear, fly-tying, fly-fishing instruction, trout fishing seminars, conservation information, lodging services, home decor and gifts, fine arts, outdoor clothing/gear ... not to mention our amazing Food Truck Alley and Beer Garden, featuring Devils Backbone Brewing Company. Learn more online at BlueRidgeTroutFest.com and visit our pages on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
    Bob Borgwat
    www.reelanglingadventures.com

Comment

Sam count me in I can help set up.
      I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baldea View Post
        Sam count me in I can help set up.
        There is some kind of board weirdness going on; Sam is not the author of the first post above, it was Kelly Hinson. So your comment is directed to him.

I think when the calendar entry was created it copied Kelly's original text. Anyway, all good but I'm pretty sure Sam will be deeply out of town that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Trout8myfly View Post

There is some kind of board weirdness going on; Sam is not the author of the first post above, it was Kelly Hinson. So your comment is directed to him.

I think when the calendar entry was created it copied Kelly's original text. Anyway, all good but I'm pretty sure Sam will be deeply out of town that day.
          That is correct George. I was figuring out how I and others when creating events could also add /update the event to the main calendar. I was unable to edit original so had to create new.
          I did this for the Spring Fling also. Then posted info on how others can do same when creating new events posting.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.

Comment

I didn't think of this before, but if the new posts I created are causing confuse, an Admin can merge the new posts with original.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X