Gold Rush TU Fly Fishing Festival at Frog Hollow

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Rush TU Fly Fishing Festival at Frog Hollow

Come fish with us at our Chapter Festival on April 13, 2019 at Frog Hollow Fly Fishing, a trophy trout stream on the Chestatee River. Frog Hollow Fly Fishing has donated the stream to our chapter for our Festival and we are offering you the opportunity to fish at a greatly reduced rate of $35 for two hours of fly fishing. Other purchase options are noted in the Rules. Details and Rules can be found at http://goldrushtu.org/fishing-event/.

If you are an inexperienced fly fisher or a beginner, we will provide you with a guide and all the equipment (rod, reel, Leaders, flies) except waders to give you a great chance of catching a trout of a lifetime. Your guide will will be an experienced member of our chapter. If you do not have waders, it is possible to wet wade this time of the year. In most situations you will be in knee to waist high deep water. Just let us know when you signup if you would like guide support.

If you are unfamiliar with the river at Frog Hollow Fly Fishing, click here to view a map and description of the sections.
    Starts
    04-13-19
    Ends
    04-13-19

The link to the event does not work
    Jeff

Vegetarian: Old Indian word for Bad Fisherman

Comment

Link works for me.

Comment

• SlowStreamer
        SlowStreamer commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree. I checked all the links and they all worked for me as well using FireFox.

??? worked here as well
      BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
      Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

And old baby makes three.

Comment

Working...
        X