Atlanta fly tying night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta fly tying night

Hey all. Just gauging interest to see if anyone would be interested in a fly tying night in Atlanta at my home. I won one of these really fancy "fly tester" machines and thought it would be really cool to do a night here where we could test them out. The machine is definitely at its best with streamers so I will definitely be urging our streamer guys to come test out some of your Wild articulated patterns. Also would love to get my hands on an EZ Fly to test out as well. With my schedule it would almost certainly be a Sunday. Only need a few guys to commit and we will make it happen.
    If fishing is religion, Fly Fishing is high church.

-Tom Brokaw-

Although I won't be able to attend this looks awesome, please post some pictures after of the creations made!

Comment

Bump. Come on guys anyone?!?! I'll make cookies.

-Tom Brokaw-

Comment

my fly tying skills on a 0-10 scale, 10 being best is a 1.5 if i'm lucky. But your right down the street.
        I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Too far for me to run and weekends are never really good for me. I do have plenty of eflyz though.

I saw you win that prize pack and was quite jealous!

Comment

I'm in. My Sundays will be spotty the next couple months. You had me before the cookies, but looking forward to em!
            I like em big fat and sloppy.

Comment

What kind of cookies?
              I try to protect Sunday's for Church and family time in but I would attend sporadically.
              I would like to see one of my flies in the tester.
              THEY TRIED TO BURY US BUT THEY DID NOT KNOW WE WERE SEEDS

Comment

Totally down!!!

Picked up some schlappen from Fish Hawk the other day for this reason. Definitely have some ideas for streamers I want to try out!
                #JBNavy

"Everyday is a new life to a wise man."
                -Chinese Proverb

“At sunrise everything is luminous but not clear.”
                -Norman Maclean

"We are what we hunt."
                -PH

Comment

Whatever cookies you want guys! Also could probably swing this on a Monday night if that's actually better for people.

-Tom Brokaw-

Comment

Interested in either Sunday or Monday. Just beginning tying but would like to watch and I do have some flies I'd like to run in the tester.
                    I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a Clouser in the knee.

Comment

Bump im still down if anyone else is
                      IG: @sham_douglas1

Comment

Working...
                      X