No announcement yet.

Alpharetta Outfitters "Blue Lining 101" Fly Fishing Class- Thurs. 6/28, 7-9pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alpharetta Outfitters "Blue Lining 101" Fly Fishing Class- Thurs. 6/28, 7-9pm

"Blue Lining 101" Fly Fishing Class W/ Steve Hudson

With the heat ramping up and water temps rising in many of our North Georgia streams, we are left with fewer trout fishing options. "Blue Lining" refers to those small little blue lines that we see on a map in the mountains of North Georgia. These little streams and creeks stay cold year round and offer some great native brook trout and wild rainbow trout fishing opportunities.

You will learn some strategy, tactics, and fly selection from local angler and tyer Steve Hudson for fishing smaller streams this summer.

Where: Alpharetta Outfitters
    When: Thurs. 6/28 7-9pm
    Cost: Free
    What to Bring: You will not need anything specific to bring, however we recommend that you bring a pen and pad to take notes.

Reserve your seat HERE!

Is there a danger of this going to capacity?

Comment

We have a great sign-up right now but we'll be more than happy to accommodate a couple more people. Hope to see you there!

Comment

It was great to see everyone at the Bluelining Workshop last evening!

There was a great turnout for last evening's Bluelining Workshop, and I want to thank everyone who took time to come and be a part of it. I hope you're now primed to get out and explore some of those remote streams and enjoy the adventure that comes with the experience! Georgia is truly blessed with some of the most beautiful bluelining areas you'll find.

Have fun, and be safe -- and let me know how you do!

Best,

Steve

Comment

Working...
        X