Atlanta Fly Fishing Show Feb. 1-2, 2019

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Fly Fishing Show Feb. 1-2, 2019

Fall is officially here and winter is right around the corner. So what do us fly guys and gals have to look forward to, beside the holidays an eating to much?

The Atlanta Fly Fishing Show February 1-2, 2019!!!!!
    YES the show is back in Atlanta!!!

NGTO will have a booth again! Please mark you calendars now for the show!
    We will send out more details later as we get them. But we will need some help setting up, manning the booth and breaking down. If you know now you would like to work the show let me know and I will put you on the list. The more the better, a couple of hours working the booth will help you and others putting a name to face. And its a lot of fun!!!!
    "Be patient and calm - for no one can catch fish in anger." - Herbert Hoover

You can include me for Friday duty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "What's his offense?"
    "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
    ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

Originally posted by Trout8myfly View Post
      You can include me for Friday duty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Thanks George!!

Comment

You can put me down as a definite maybe for setup and Friday. Leaning more toward definite than maybe...
        BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
        Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by fishnpreacher View Post
          You can put me down as a definite maybe for setup and Friday. Leaning more toward definite than maybe...
          Got you down as a definite maybe Bill.
          Thanks

Comment

I just wanted to bump this back up to the top. We have several people that have volunteered to work the show. But we are going to need some more.

Comment

Wish I could help out Trout R but I will be tying at the Norvise booth. I will try and stop by and say hello when I get a break. You do the same if you get a chance.
              I know where they live, I know what they eat. Now it's time to fool them with thread, feathers and roadkill.

------Team Norvise------
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kevin.
                Yes we need to get face to face for a few.

Comment

Working...
                X