Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Stocker" vs "Native" vs "Hall of Famer"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Stocker" vs "Native" vs "Hall of Famer"?

Software question here - the field that appears in the left column under the user's handle seems to be a forum status/seniority field. Is it driven by usage (# of posts), length of membership (time) or something else? If so, are the thresholds posted? I'm just a measly "stocker"...

BlueAssassin
    Brad

you post so many threads before graduating to native.
    sigpic

I still remember the refrain of one of the most popular barrack ballads of that day which proclaimed most proudly that "old soldiers never die; they just fade away."
    And like the old soldier of that ballad, I now close my military career and just fade away, an old soldier who tried to do his duty as God gave him the light to see that duty.

Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Comment

After 30 posts you go from Stocker to Native.

To become a Hall of Fame member you have to be nominated by the BOD and that is done during the Fall Fling.
      Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
      sigpic

Comment

HOF nominations are based on contribution/service to support NGTO's mission. It has nothing to do with number of posts.
        sigpic
        ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
        - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

After 7000 posts (you can do it GB!) you become a brood trout.
          sigpicAKA oldandtreacherous
          "Good things come to those who wade." John 6:37

Comment

Off topic post does not count
            dink
            Some fishermen see no fish and foolishly
            believe that the river is empty.
            Henry Van Dyke

Comment

Working...
            X