No announcement yet.

TapaTalk Updates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same here. Cannot connect with the iPad, the the iPhone one is bing a little wonky and not loading latest posts. Started happening last night.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback guys. I just looked at the emails and they started coming in last night.

In the next hour I will re-initialize TapaTalk and hopefully that will take care of the problem. Otherwise nothing else has changed so not sure what is going on.
      Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
      sigpic

Comment

I don't know if re-initializing worked cause I still got an error email afterwards. So, I uninstalled our known good version (3.5.1) and re-installed it.

Since I'm a poor IT dude with no Smartphone or tablet, I need you guys to tell me if the recent problems have cleared up.

I will keep an I on my email, to see if any errors get posted, but I have not seen any in that 10mins. I was getting one every min since last night so hopefully that is a good sign.

Merry Christmas Everyone !
        Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
        sigpic

Comment

I'm reading and posting in TAT so I'm guessing that the dead chicken at the crossroads did the trick. Thanks sam!
          "What's his offense?"
          "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
          ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

All good here on my iPhone. You didn't have to worry about that on Christmas Eve, but glad it's tappin'.

Thanks Sam! Merry Christmas!

Comment

Hey Sam,

I would have posted yesterday but TT wasn't working. Looks fine now.
              sigpic
              ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
              - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

Good. Glad TT is stable again.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X