hit count

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hit count

Is there any way in the sponser section to see how many times a post has been opened?

Isn't that info already in the "views" which is beside the "replies" in the thread menu???
    "Fly Fishing Is Not A Team Sport"----Tom McGuane

The fisherman now is one who defies society, who rips lips, who drains the pool, who takes no prisoners, who is not to be confused with the sissy with the creel and bamboo rod. Granted, he releases what he catches, but in some cases, he strips the quarry of its perilous soul before tossing it back in the water. What was once a trout – cold, hard, spotted and beautiful – becomes “number seven.”
    Tom McGuane

Comment

I knew it was there someplace i was just pulling up the latest post instead of pulling up all posts. Thanks for getting my brain back on track zug buggin

Comment

Marty,

Down below the entries listed in your forum are options that let you see ALL posts (and Views) regardless of date that have been made.

The default is only in the last 30 days.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

Comment

There are also some banner ad metrics that can be provided to you as well Marty. Reach out to Slowstreamer if you are interested in knowing the number of times your banner ad has been viewed / clicked.
          Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
          Simple Goat Herder
          Former NGTO President
          Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Working...
          X