searching posts I make...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching posts I make...

Is there a way to quickly view posts and replies that I have made? I haven't found an easy way to do so if there is.
    "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed with the things you didn't do than by the things you didů Explore. Dream. Discover" Mark Twain, 1879

Originally posted by daviddrummond79 View Post
    Is there a way to quickly view posts and replies that I have made? I haven't found an easy way to do so if there is.
    If I want to follow posts in which I've been involved I use the mobile app, "Tapatalk" and set it to follow threads in which I've posted. If you want to keep up with possible replies to your posts here you kind of half to wade through a few and follow up through your "statistics" on your profile page. You'll have the option of viewing all threads you've begun or all posts you have made. You can kind of work it out form there.
    If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

If on the web site use the advanced search option and look for your name; ie daviddrummond79...

Sent from my iWhatchamacallit via Tapatalk
      "What's his offense?"
      "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
      ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

Working...
      X