Any way to update Screen Name?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to update Screen Name?

Any way to update a Screen Name? I chose this one when joining, eager to search for info. I'd really like to update it without beginning a new account. Plan to be around here a while.

Thanks,

Kyle

Kyle...we've had a few folks around here that have undergone the handle-change procedure. It's not as scary as it sounds. Unfortunately it takes someone with more expertise than I.

I believe "Troutatemyfly" performed the last handle change for one of our members...or was it EG? Maybe they'll chime in soon.

Anyhow...,don't be nervous.
    The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter View Post
      Kyle...we've had a few folks around here that have undergone the handle-change procedure. It's not as scary as it sounds. Unfortunately it takes someone with more expertise than I.

I believe "Troutatemyfly" performed the last handle change for one of our members...or was it EG? Maybe they'll chime in soon.

10-4. Thanks!

Comment

Whatz going to be your new handle?

Comment

Kyle, I've investigated this as well. Send a PM to Slowstreamer.

Mark
          "A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..." George Washington

Comment

Well, WadingThroughLife, how does your new name feel?
            If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Here's to a speedy recovery.
              The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter View Post

Must have been Sam or EG. Tweren't moi.
                "What's his offense?"
                "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
                ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

Originally posted by Streamside Sam View Post
                  Kyle, I've investigated this as well. Send a PM to Slowstreamer.
                  They got slowstreamer some minions. SwampAngel loves to do this stuff.
                  If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Interesting.....Maybe the new regime will reconsider my request for a handle change that was previously shot down..... they didn't approve of "Hugh G. Rod"

Swampy? any thoughts on that
                    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going--Beverly Sills

Comment

Originally posted by mwmclaughlin1908 View Post
                      Interesting.....Maybe the new regime will reconsider my request for a handle change that was previously shot down..... they didn't approve of "Hugh G. Rod"

Swampy? any thoughts on that
                      After conferring with the powers that be, they shot that down again. However, they did offer "Wee Wilie Winkie" as an acceptable option.
                      If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X