Posting time off?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting time off?

I may be wrong, but I think the time is off when making a post. Currently I think the posted time is ahead. I don't mean to be picky and I hope this operation doesn't require any high grade Iranian plutonium, but 1.21 gigawatts shouldn't be hard to come by in this time and age.
    We are the music-makers,
    And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers
    And sitting by desolate streams;
    World losers and world forsakers,
    On whom the pale moon gleams.

Found the problem

Regarding the last post. When I hit submit the time was correct. When I logged out it was 1 hour ahead. Just hope where I'm going I won't need roads.
    We are the music-makers,
    And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers
    And sitting by desolate streams;
    World losers and world forsakers,
    On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

The flux capacitor was probably not adjusted when the time changed. If we wait a few months....all will be well again.
      The Drifter

The contents of this message might be totally inaccurate, misguided or otherwise perverse. If you are stupid enough to follow any of the tips listed here and mess up yourself or your equipment, I am absolved of all responsibility. The information contained herein is based on my personal experience and by no means constitutes the correct way to do it. Your mileage may vary.

Follow me on Instagram

Comment

NGTO is the only trout club that allows you to see into the future. No roads are needed, you just swim through the air.

Side bar: I'm in CST zone. 2 Hour difference for me when I post
        Last edited by Remoh; 12-07-14, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X