Photobucket Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photobucket Issues

Anyone else having problems uploading pics into photobucket...mine is stalling at 90%. Maybe time to clean out the library some or possible try a different service.... I just realized this last thread addressed this sorry please delete
    Last edited by GoutUnlimited; 03-16-17, 10:56 PM.
    We are the music-makers,
    And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers
    And sitting by desolate streams;
    World losers and world forsakers,
    On whom the pale moon gleams.

Not you, it's Pbucket...Everybody on here that I have heard anything from are experiencing similar issues.

http://www.georgia-outdoors.com/foru...d.php?t=112320
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Not you Comrade! P-bucket sucks eggs! If I did not already have so much stuff uploaded there, I would have left them a long time ago.
      Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
      Simple Goat Herder
      Former NGTO President
      Hall of Fame Member

Comment

I switched to tapatalk for uploading pictures here out of frustration with photo bucket. I don't think it's your library size as I've only got 5 or 6 pictures in mine.
        THEY TRIED TO BURY US BUT THEY DID NOT KNOW WE WERE SEEDS

Comment

Time to switch to flickr!
          Free terrabyte of storage lol, and it always works
          Resident Tenkara Nerd

Comment

I'm with Buck. P'bucket sucks these days. I'm going to be looking at new photo hosting sites in the next few weeks. I'll update you on what I find. Of course, the easiest way is to upload to your Facebook page and then link from there.
            If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

I'm too paranoid for Facebook swampman (by paranoid I mean spent too much time looking at ex-GFs bikini pics and wondering why). I tried flickr its seems pretty feasible but the BB code for uploading to forums has the little finger point link that links to my other pics when I post a pic on here. I think I had the same issue with photobucket that you helped me out with before.

Thanks, Let us know what you find.
              We are the music-makers,
              And we are the dreamers of dreams,
              Wandering by lone sea-breakers
              And sitting by desolate streams;
              World losers and world forsakers,
              On whom the pale moon gleams.

Comment

Wish we could establish a link through e-mail or Facebook to download Pics to NGTO site.I have some awesome stuff over the years .
                Catch the energy
                Release the potential

Comment

Dudes. For pics already on your computer, postimage.org.

And if you're looking for free cloud storage/backup for your pics, Google Photos.

It's seamless between your phone and computer. You snap a pic, it's automatically backed up. You come home, you can pull it up on your computer - or any computer in the world for that matter.

Google Photos + postimage.com to upload to NGTO on your computer. It's all free. And it actually works!
                  Last edited by Trouter23; 03-18-17, 12:22 AM.
                  I'm so old I remember when men wore tattoos and women wore earrings.
                  -Lefty Kreh

Comment

Originally posted by Trouter23 View Post
                    Dudes. For pics already on your computer, postimage.com.

And if you're looking for free cloud storage/backup for your pics, Google Photos.

It's seamless between your phone and computer. You snap a pic, it's automatically backed up. You come home, you can pull it up on your computer - or any computer in the world for that matter.

Google Photos + postimage.com to upload to NGTO on your computer. It's all free. And it actually works!
                    Do you mean Postimage.org ? - https://postimage.io/

I have been looking at this site as an option as well.

It also has Website Plugins that can be added to websites and forums to make it easier to post pictures, but did not see one for vBulletin. There might be something on the vBulletin Support site, but just have not had chance to dig deeper yet.
                    Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SlowStreamer View Post
                      Do you mean Postimage.org ?
                      Whoops. Yep. Edited to correct. Thanks for catching that.
                      I'm so old I remember when men wore tattoos and women wore earrings.
                      -Lefty Kreh

Comment

Working...
                      X