• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new to ngto

Just wanted to say hello.

Hello

Hello and welcome to NGTO!

Why don't you share some general information about your favorite fishing places, methods, etc.? This will help to put you in touch with others interested in similiar things.
    JOSHUA T. BARNETT
    Editorial Staff, Living Jackson Magazine
    President, Oconee River TU
    ph 706-354-8500 or 706-202-7713
    4293 New Kings Bridge Road
    Nicholson, GA 30565

Comment

I live in Lawrenceville, fish at least once a week. I have been fishing my whole life. I fish mostly on the hooch above Abbotts but I have spent alot of time on the marsh around St. Simons and Atlanta area lakes.

Comment

Howdy

Welcome fishdog!
        Speck

Follower of Christ
        Pursuer of trout
        -------------------------------------------------
        "Your genuine action will explain itself and will explain your other genuine actions. Your conformity explains nothing." -- Emerson

Comment

howareya?

Hiya Fishdog....there are a few trout fisher folk who live in the Larryville area. Been thinking about an East Siders meet and eat (a.k.a. Gloat and Bloat) for a while now...look for details in the Events and Happenings forum. Maybe week of 10/10....
          "What's his offense?"
          "Groping for trouts in a peculiar river."
          ― William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure

Comment

Welcome !

Good to have you here.

Trout8, good idea. Post a place and time !
            No, no, he didn't slam you, he didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you... he " rubbed " you. And rubbin, son, is racin'. Harry from " Days of Thunder "

Comment

Fishdog,

Welcome to the board. This is a great place to learn about the fishing around here and to meet new friends. If you have not looked at the thread under Events and Happenings about the Fall Fling, check it out. Great way to meet many of the folks from here.

Comment

Welcome to the best place for fishing info around. I don't know much, but much of what I do know came from folks on this board!

Tight Lines,
                Rick

Comment

Working...
                X