Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just joined the forum and looking forward to more fishing for trout.

Well, your timing is perfect. Our Fall Fling takes place at the Buford Trout Hatchery tomorrow and that presents a perfect opportunity to meet a lot of the miscreants on this message board.😎

Hope you can make it. We'd love to meet you.

And, by the way, welcome to NGTO!
    If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Welcome.

Comment

thanks, plan on being there tomorrow

Comment

Welcome to the addiction.
          Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

...welcome, Kenneth...!

...lots of fine folks, good info, and camaraderie here...!

Blessings!

Jimmy

Comment

Working...
            X