Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduction from a lurker

Hello all and good morning,

I take it new members introduce themselves here. Iíve been lurking on this forum for several years and finally decided to join up. I live in north Habersham County and commute to work in Atlanta a couple of days a week, which leaves me close to good fishing water. I grew up in Gainesville and fished the Chattahoochee below Helen as well as the Tallulah River on weekends as a teenager.

I just started fishing again 5 or 6 years ago, and took up a fly rod for the first time two years ago, so I consider myself a beginner. Anyway Iím basically here to learn new to me things about fly fishing.

Best,
    Sabocat

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome sabo! If you've been a lurker, you already know that this is the premier trout board n the Southeast, maybe even the world! Pull up a rock and stay a while.
      BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
      Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome aboard Sobocat.

Comment

Welcome aboard. If you can, try to make it to the Fling next weekend. You can pick the brains of a lot of vey knowledgeable trout bums.
            I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Welcome out of the shadows.
              Speck

Follower of Christ
              Pursuer of trout
              -------------------------------------------------
              "Your genuine action will explain itself and will explain your other genuine actions. Your conformity explains nothing." -- Emerson

Comment

Working...
              X