SPRING FLING IRON SKILLET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPRING FLING IRON SKILLET

We are in the final countdown for the Spring Fling,and about time we got this up and running. We will be offering the Iron Skillet award to the best side dish at the Fling. We will be serving hotdogs, and we need you to step up your game and bring some sides. Everybody loves good hotdog chili. Got a recipe? BRING IT! Some folks like slaw on their hot dogs. Got a good slaw recipe? BRING IT! Did I hear somebody say baked beans? BRING IT! And desserts....gotta have desserts! BRING IT!
    The members at large will vote for their favorite dish, and you may just walk away with a new Cast Iron Skillet.
    Randy, aka Trout R is our defending champ. Lets get this done!
    BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
    Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

OK Guys and Gals! We are 10 days from our Spring Fling. This year we are focusing on getting to know the folks that help us help you. We will have people at the fling who are supporters, DNR, exhibitors, and others. But for this Fling to be a success we need YOU! And we need YOU to help feed the crowd. I'm not Jesus. I can't bless 2 hotdogs and 5 buns and feed 200 folks. We will have hot dogs and fixins,but we need help with sides.
    Chili? Oh, Yeah!
    Baked beans? You better believe it!
    Slaw? Goes great with dogs!
    Gotta have some desserts!

And if its good enough,you could go home with a new Iron Skillet!

Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Come on folks, lets get this done! The fling is SATURDAY! Only 5 days away! Last year we didn't give away an iron skillet because lack of participation. So,if you're looking to snag a nice piece of iron for your kitchen or man cave,or just the bragging rights, here's your chance.
      Bring a side to go with hotdogs (chili) or a pot of beans, slaw or something sweet,or whatever you cook best. We'll eat it!
      I will be there manning the food tables, so if you bring a side dish for the competition, see me to get signed up.

Comment

Working...
      X