Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Spring Fling: Save the Date!

Hey gang

I wanted to go ahead a post a "save the date" thread concerning this year's NGTO Spring Fling. The event is always held on the Saturday before opening day of trout season, so that puts this years event happening on March 24th. We will have the event at the Buford Hatchery grounds as always, and it is basically a big trout bum / BBQ party to celebrate the coming of spring and the opening of trout season in Geogia.

So make plans to come out and join us on March 24th. We will have some great guest speakers, an on stream seminar, the world famous casting competition, and maybe a few items or trips to auction off! Be on the lookout for more details on the event as we get closer to the date, and I look forward to seeing you all there.
    Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
    Simple Goat Herder
    Former NGTO President
    Hall of Fame Member

Just a Month Away

The fling is just a month away.

Below is a flyer for the Spring Fling. Please feel free to print and display for others to see.

Attached Files
    Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Henry View Post
      The event is always held on the Saturday before opening day of trout season. . .
      If I recall correctly, Terry Creech has made the accusation that it's a conspiracy based upon scheduling it fer the first day of turkey season just to keep him outta the woods!

Thanks fer the reminder, and fer the flyer also too!
      If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Angel View Post
        If I recall correctly, Terry Creech has made the accusation that it's a conspiracy based upon scheduling it fer the first day of turkey season just to keep him outta the woods!
        And I get annual death threats from Huntfish too! Just so everyone knows, the Spring Fling has and always will be held on the Saturday before opening day of Trout season (which is always the last Saturday in March). So if that puts the Fling on opening day of Gobbler season (which it many times does), then tuff Turkey!
        Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
        Simple Goat Herder
        Former NGTO President
        Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Working...
        X