This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Da's Fishing View Post
    I've pitched a few tents in my younger days. Are we talking circus sized, or canopy or what?
    20'x40' canopy tent just in case we do have to set it up. But see my previous comments.
    If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

I can help just point me in a direction and tell me what you want done. I will help with the parking detail Just found out I have to be in Cartersville at 11:00
      Last edited by C.Reese; 03-20-12, 06:42 PM.

Comment

As far as I know I can be there Saturday morning. Only real talent is cheap labor.
        Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

As of now it looks like the stars are aligning and i'll be able to make the Fling. Sign me up for the casting comp, someone has to keep Pat and Seth in line.
          I am officially upgrading Gatorbyte from "fly in my ointment" to "thorn in my side". If he happens to elevate himself to "pain in my a$$" I'm gonna blame it on RScott.

Want to Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes? Buy a TU license Plate!

sigpic

Comment

Hello,

I am thinking of bringing this great event up to my son's boy scout troop? Would there be things the boys could volunteer for during the day? Great service ours for the boys and great exposure to more than one good thing in life. Any input will be appreciated.

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by BillTri View Post
              Hello,

I am thinking of bringing this great event up to my son's boy scout troop? Would there be things the boys could volunteer for during the day? Great service ours for the boys and great exposure to more than one good thing in life. Any input will be appreciated.

Bill
              There might be a few jobs that we could farm out to a teenaged Scout; like parking attendents and food service. Ping us again on this when we get closer to the Fall Fling in November and maybe we can work something out.

PS: consider plugging in to one of the local Georgia TU chapters during the year, as they run stream restoration / cleanup projects that they are always looking for help with.
              Message sent from your mom's bedroom during pillow talk

Buck Henry
              Simple Goat Herder
              Former NGTO President
              Hall of Fame Member

Comment

Working...
              X