X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow gonna have to bring some coin for these baby's both nice outfits

Comment

And the Items continue to come in

Steve Hudson has been a long time supporter of NGTO and graciously donated the following items. His books are top notch and an incredible resource.

1) An autographed copy of the book "Flyfishing 101," Steve's new intro to fly fishing book designed for beginners, along with a dozen flies tied by the author.

2) An autographed copy of the book "Tying Flies for Stocked Trout," along with a kit of materials for tying many of the flies described in the book.

3) A "Unicoi State Park" special package, consisting of autographed copies of two books ("Fisherman's Guide to Unicoi State Park" and "Hiking Unicoi") and a dozen flies tied especially for Smith Creek DH fishing in Unicoi State Park

4) A "Fly Tyer's Selection" of chenille, a big bag of chenille suitable for tying all sorts of flies.

5) A "kit of materials" for building a desktop fly tying station, along with instructions (from the book "Building Your Own Fly Tying Tools" by Steve Hudson). The materials are cut but not finished at all, allowing the builder to do a lot of customizing. The instructions allow the pieces to be put together in one configuration, of course, but there are LOTS of other ways...that's half the fun and the idea behind this "kit of materials" approach!

...and...

6) A "Chattahoochee DH" special, consisting of a copy of Aaron Sago's "Fly Fisherman's Guide to the Chattahoochee Delayed Harvest" (Chattahoochee Media publishes this one) along with a dozen flies for the Chattahoochee DH tied by the publisher.

sigpic
      ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
      - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

Certificates

We have several "Trips" That will be up for raffle or Auction.

Creekwood Resorts 1 cabin 2 nights for 2 people

David Edens of Fly Cast Charters 4 hour charter fishing trip

Atlanta Fly Fishing School There are 2 of these: Fly Fishing or Fly Casting School

Henry Cowen 1/2 day (4 hour) Fishing Lake Lanier (Stripers), Lake Alatoona (Stripers/Hybrids), or Chattahoochee River (Carp)

Fern Valley trophy Trout Fishing Full day fishing for two.
        Last edited by Gatorbyte; 10-22-13, 06:52 AM.
        sigpic

- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

Mark Keller of eFlyz has donated several boxes of Flies this fall. These are really innovative and have caught everything from Saltwater to Trout. Thanks to Mark for his generosity!

sigpic

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

From River's Edge Fly Shop in Cherokee, NC

The guys up in NC have really come through this year. Among other items, they've donated a sweet reel by Montana Fly Company.
            Madison IIa, 4-5 wt. and the pattern is Sundell's "October Brown". I know I'll be putting a few tickets in this raffle bucket.

sigpic

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

Here is what I am donating:

Here's hoping it warms up a bit!

FM
              The tug is the drug!

"Grow a pear!" - Groundpounder

Comment

absolutely beautiful.

Comment

Mark,

Thank you for donating those awesome sets of eFlyz !

Those were real popular at the last Fall Fling. I can just image the large number of my raffle tickets those will take in after all the successful eFlyz fishing reports since then.

Thank You for Supporting NGTO !

PS - Do I see some dFlyz in the last 3 sets ?
                  Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
                  sigpic

Comment

Indeed. The first Trout set has 3 dFlyz, the 2nd Trout has 2, Striper has 2, Bass is all dFlyz, and Salt has 2.

FM
                    The tug is the drug!

"Grow a pear!" - Groundpounder

Comment

Custom Ties by Wet Fly

You've seen the posts in the Fly Tying forum. You knew they were coming. Having finally finished my part, the wait is over:

Flies beautifully tied by Wet Fly

Shadow box frames made by Scallen2112

Materials (including Museum Glass) and professional mounting donated by Briarcliff Frame Shop in Druid Hills.
                      "To be is to do." - Aristotle
                      "To do is to be." - Niche
                      "Do do be de do be de do.." - Sinatra

Comment

shadow boxes are beautiful

Comment

Both flies and shadow boxes are amazing! This definitely looks like the Year of Donations! Great all around!!!

Comment

Absotively, posilutely wondermus! Those really look nice, y'all!

This looks to be shaping up into a perticklerly fine Fall Fling in ev'ry respect!
                            If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Wow, those are a complete work of art Clark and Mo ! Every time you guys get together on a project it's always something special.

I can already see the bidding and raffles are going to be very competitive this Saturday.
                                Nothing is impossible the impossible just takes a little longer. So take your time and enjoy the experience.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X