10' NuCanoe Frontier Fishing Hybrid Kayak Raffle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by retiredmp View Post
    Who and where can I buy tickets? I'll put a few $$ on this raffle.
    Or - since you will be there you can buy them at the gate the morning of the Fling...
    RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

Share this template with your friends!

Comment

Another friendly bump
        sigpic
        ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
        - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

Comment

Originally posted by THE EG View Post
          after you place an order and we receive the money, we will fill out the ticket with your info, scan the completed ticket, and then email the scan to you. We will keep the tickets until the drawing at the Spring Fling. This has worked out well in the past.

So, anybody want to buy a raffle ticket for that fine NuCanoe Hybrid Kayak? They are 1 for $5 or 5 for $20.
          OK, a couple days left. Anybody want to save a bit of time by purchasing prior to the Fling? You can use paypal, just send to begeland@mastest.com but do not put the word "raffle" in there. Or you can use the "Square". Presently your odds are very good.
          If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

If the 10' length is making some of you hesitate, rest assured this kayak has plenty of room. It's wide beam makes it feel like a bigger kayak. I wouldn't be surprised if you sell many more tickets once people get a look at it at the Fling.

Comment

Originally posted by THE EG View Post
              OK, a couple days left. Anybody want to save a bit of time by purchasing prior to the Fling? You can use paypal, just send to begeland@mastest.com but do not put the word "raffle" in there. Or you can use the "Square". Presently your odds are very good.

Hey my coworker just told me about this raffle. Do you have to be present to win?

Comment

You do not have to present to win.
                sigpic

- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

and the lucky winner was??
                  "Everyone blows their money on stupid stuff. Just choose which stupid you want and roll with it."

Mark

Comment

Originally posted by flyfisher062305 View Post
                    and the lucky winner was??
                    Ufskenney had the winning ticket. His fishin' buddy, Warren, was kind enough to deliver it to him after the Fling Saturday afternoon. I had hoped to get a nice LSU decal put on it for him, but he, like Gatorbyte, has been misled down the crooked path of being a Florida 'Gator. There's just no hope for some people, but at least he has a super fine kayak in his possession now.
                    If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Originally posted by Swamp Angel View Post
                      Ufskenney had the winning ticket. His fishin' buddy, Warren, was kind enough to deliver it to him after the Fling Saturday afternoon. I had hoped to get a nice LSU decal put on it for him, but he, like Gatorbyte, has been misled down the crooked path of being a Florida 'Gator. There's just no hope for some people, but at least he has a super fine kayak in his possession now.
                      Yeah, Warren "delivered" it to him. Lol
                      Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

Originally posted by FlickNdip View Post
                        I am happy to report that the 'yak is in my possession. Although my kids are in Florida on Spring Break with the grandparents (was dropping them off which is why I missed the Fling), and when I told them I won they thought it was a late April Fools joke. My daughter made me send a "proof of 'yak" picture (me sitting on the 'yak).
                        Whale Oil Beef Hooked
                        - what you say to an Irishman when they buy you a pint

Comment

Originally posted by Ufskenney View Post
                          I am happy to report that the 'yak is in my possession. Although my kids are in Florida on Spring Break with the grandparents (was dropping them off which is why I missed the Fling), and when I told them I won they thought it was a late April Fools joke. My daughter made me send a "proof of 'yak" picture (me sitting on the 'yak).
                          Enjoy it in good health and Go Gators.
                          sigpic

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

Originally posted by FlickNdip View Post
                            It got delivered..but I would be lying if I said I wasn't extremely jealous.
                            Looks like I'm going to need to make a trip up to Southern Highroads Outfiters. I can't let Ufskenney look cooler than me out on the water.
                            Last edited by Shellfish; 04-06-16, 08:22 AM.
                            "I know your path has been tried and so it might seem like the way to go. Me, I'd rather be found trying something new. And the bottom line in all this seems to say there's no right and no wrong way..." The Offspring,1997

Comment

Here's the truth of the matter:

Yes, a stinkin', slimey swamp-lizzerd won the NuCanoe. Ufskenney was absent from the Spring Fling so that he could drop off young-uns to go on spring break. (We're certain that he had ulterior motives.) Despite the fack that he is a Floriduh Swamp Lizzerd, those of us who are Georgia Bulldogs (and those of us who are smarter and are LSU Tigers) congratulate him on becoming the owner of a fahn watercraft. Lookin' forward to seein' ya on the water!

If you have difficulty understanding the post above, read it out loud and it should make sense. This NGTO member is known for his poor hill-billy upbringing and his affinity for all things from Louisiana (particularly if it relates to LSU). It makes for a poor mix of accents and much difficulty in translation. He was doing well for so long, but now seems to have regressed.

Comment

Too effing funny....
                                RScott

Support the Mission Statement - buy the TU License Plate!

Comment

Working...
                                X