10' NuCanoe Frontier Fishing Hybrid Kayak Raffle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10' NuCanoe Frontier Fishing Hybrid Kayak Raffle

Thanks to th generosity of Southern Highroads Outfitters we have 10' NuCanoe to raffle. Many if th BOD members have tickets. We will have them at the Fall Fling. Tickets must be purchased in person. Unfortunately we cannot do online sales. Tickets are $5.00 a piece or 5 for $20. The Drawing will be the Spring Fling in 2016 but that date may be changed at the discretion of the BOD.

This is a great looking boat and very stable. It is brand new and comes with a Paddle, 2 rod holders, gear track, scupper plugs , and the 360 Seat.

sigpic
    ad illudendum , et in sibilum

"Laughter is my drug of choice"
    - B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

TBoy to GB: "An education doesn't fix stupid, you're living proof of that "

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

I Beat Tommy King in a Spelling Bee.

I will be at the Orvis Down the Hatch Film Festival tonight in Atlanta and will have tickets. Cash only.
    sigpic

- B. Nelson, HSD, AA, BS, MS, LPC, LMHC, NCC, FFF CCI, ACI, PADI AD, OPP, OCD, ADHD, ODD, PIB, MIB, PBR, PB & J, General Manager of the World, Fluent in Sarcasm

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

This is a very nice setup. I bought the same boat a few months ago. Ridiculously stable. Perfect for fly fishing the Hooch. That also look like the Accent Transformer paddle which I've heard nothing but great things.

These tix should go fast.

Comment

I was planning on getting a few tix for his at the FallFling. Is there any way to get tickets now or do I have to wait for he New and Improvd Epic SpringFling?
        BE DIFFERENT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE! <

Exodus 29:18
        Then burn the entire ram on the altar. It is a burnt offering to the LORD, a pleasing aroma, a food offering presented to the LORD. God loves BBQ!

Comment

Most of the the BOD have tickets. We will be around all fall and winter and I'm sure we will cross paths at some point. If not, tickets will be available at the Spring Fling.
          sigpic

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

In case you are wondering, I paid a little less than $1200 for my 10 ft. Nucanoe about 3 years ago. I didn't get the fancier paddle or the rod holders.
            Want to hear God laugh? Tell Him your plans.

Comment

I now have tickets

Originally posted by Gatorbyte View Post
              Unfortunately we cannot do online sales.
              But some of us can. Specifically what we can't do are two things. 1) We found Georgia law does not allow out-of-state sales of raffle tickets. So you would have to buy them while in state. 2) Paypal frowns on raffles as evidently there are a lot of sham raffles out on the internet.

The easiest way would be using the Square and a credit card. Checks work fine. So does good 'ole cash. But if you are interested, email me and I'll see what we can do.

How this has worked in the past; after you place an order and we receive the money, we will fill out the ticket with your info, scan the completed ticket, and then email the scan to you. We will keep the tickets until the drawing at the Spring Fling. This has worked out well in the past.

So, anybody want to buy a raffle ticket for that fine NuCanoe Hybrid Kayak? They are 1 for $5 or 5 for $20.

They'd make a swell Christmas gift for that special fisher person.
              Last edited by THE EG; 12-17-15, 12:59 PM.
              If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Sweet. Sold five. Only 81 more in my possession.

What better than Christmas raffle tickets for that fisherman who has everything.
                If this were rocket science most of us wouldn't be doing it. - Terry Creech

Comment

Lots of tickets available. $5 each or 5 for $20.
                  sigpic

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

I am planning on getting some at the fling. Those are great kayaks. I have been eyeing them up at Southern Highroads for a while now.
                    Check out my personal Facebook page Tight Lines Joe of North Georgia and my Instagram Page Tightlinesjoe where I give tips on different tactics, stream reports and pictures of Georgia trout!

Team Georgia Competitive Fly Fishing Team now has a Facebook Page and an Instagram Page . Check them out for great information, pictures and events!

New to fly fishing? Check out Monthlyfly.com For localized Match The Hatch Flies mailed to your door!

Comment

Bump 10 characters
                      sigpic

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

Hey guys and gals,

We've got to get this boat raffled off. It's taking up too much space in the garage.
                        sigpic

"Your a Idiott" - RScott

Comment

Just sent my $20 to The EG!
                          "Everyone blows their money on stupid stuff. Just choose which stupid you want and roll with it."

Mark

Comment

Who and where can I buy tickets? I'll put a few $$ on this raffle.

"Not every Soldier is a Joe"

You can support the NGTO Mission Statement and Help Ease DNR's Budget Woes. Buy a TU License Plate!

Comment

Originally posted by THE EG View Post
                              The easiest way would be using the Square and a credit card. Checks work fine. So does good 'ole cash. But if you are interested, email me and I'll see what we can do.

How this has worked in the past; after you place an order and we receive the money, we will fill out the ticket with your info, scan the completed ticket, and then email the scan to you. We will keep the tickets until the drawing at the Spring Fling. This has worked out well in the past.

So, anybody want to buy a raffle ticket for that fine NuCanoe Hybrid Kayak? They are 1 for $5 or 5 for $20.

They'd make a swell Christmas gift for that special fisher person.

Originally posted by retiredmp View Post
                              Who and where can I buy tickets? I'll put a few $$ on this raffle.
                              See above: THE EG
                              "Everyone blows their money on stupid stuff. Just choose which stupid you want and roll with it."

Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X